Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Childish Logic
zefinho10
Roloman4
SBSP
Jordi
Mal
Kris
Totti
Walcott
LeBron
Uncle John from Jamaica
Fanatic
Drake
Jess
Theo Filippo
Mouse
Cornholio
Ben
ayvee1
Zzonked
24 posters

Strange places you have met famous people...

Anonymous

Strange places you have met famous people... Empty Strange places you have met famous people...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:00 am

I met Kerry Katona in MacDonalds....Razz got a picture with her lol. (the weekend before Dancing on Ice)
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Strange places you have met famous people... Empty Re: Strange places you have met famous people...

Post by Zzonked Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:02 am

That's not strange, she probably eats most of her meals in there.

I saw Micah Richard crossing the road in the village by my mums house. He walked in front of my car when I was sat in traffic was a bit of a surprise.
    Anonymous

Strange places you have met famous people... Empty Re: Strange places you have met famous people...

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:03 am

hehe
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:10 am

You know that ride in Euro Disney in the Studios part where you get all the flames and rushing water crashign down to you whilst you're on the carriage?

Well when I went there in 2004, Marcel Dessaily was on the same ride as me, but he had his own carriage whilst us none famous people had to share with other people. He didn't even queue either. We were at the front of the queue and they let him and his family through the exit way and they were stood right infront of us until we got on Razz

Met Luke Chambers in Pizza Hut once aswell
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:14 am

Saw Kyle Lafferty talking his way out of a parking ticket a few days ago.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:20 am

Seen a few famous people in Nando's. Saw Professor Green a while ago and Gary Lineker in there last Friday. Also met Kelly Holmes running at my local park. Not really met but saw Dara O'Brien driving a shitty green car past college for some TV show last week too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:23 am

Zzonked wrote:That's not strange, she probably eats most of her meals in there.

I saw Micah Richard crossing the road in the village by my mums house. He walked in front of my car when I was sat in traffic was a bit of a surprise.

Nah, it's quite strange. She's hardly out of them freezers in Iceland.

Chicken Nuggets £1!.. Neutral
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:27 am

Seen Rooney in the geriatrics ward in hospital.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:32 am

Seen Gok Wan filming one of his gay shows in Nottingham Trent Uni last month. Have to go past it to college and on the way out I noticed all the cameras in there and went to check it out.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:33 am

Sat next to Nicky Barmby on Manta at seaworld

Saw allesandro Nesta being guided through disney

And queued and got chatting and sat by with Peter beale for an hour when the rock n roll roller coaster broke down Laughing

Celeb hunters i suggest disney.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 am

Kalous brother in penge Neutral
    Jess

Post by Jess Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:21 am

Saw Bille Piper and her family in Waitrose and like a week later in House of Fraser (she lives near me, I'm not a stalker) :p
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:26 am

I met Fabrice Muamba in pizza hut hehe
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:41 am

Met danny Murphy in west end near subways. Met jermaine jackson near my school (gave us some talks about future ambitions) after his stint in big brother and met Messi when he came down to my area for adidas promotion campaign. Wink This is the pitch he played 5 a side in, 2 of my mates got to play with him Mad
    Strange places you have met famous people... Article-1284549318986-0B32659F000005DC-725476_466x303

Not strange but meh. pirat
    http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/840997-lionel-messi-in-london-locations-revealed
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:54 am

Watched England rugby play against Scotland in a bar in Cyprus a few years ago, noticed some bloke getting far too into it then realised it was ex England player Kyran Bracken. Laughing

Also bumped into Marcel Desailly, literally! at Universal Studios in Hollywood, I was busy trying to avoid the huge jets of water flying up while he was busy trying to chick his son into them Laughing Knew it was him instantly cause of the huge head and the fact he had a Euro 2008 hat, rucksack and shorts on which he clearly got as freebies after doing the pundit stuff.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:01 am

Bogdan or anyone Canadian will probably know whom I am talking about, but Paula (I think that was her name, the one with the INSANELY squeeky voice) that hosted YTV before she left, coached gymnastics at a community center where I had to bring my younger sister to classes. She was quite nice. Razz
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:03 am

ayvee1 wrote:Saw Kyle Lafferty talking his way out of a parking ticket a few days ago.

Kyle Lafferty not worthy

Met him in JD Sports. He bought me a rangers top and signed it for me Razz
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:05 am

A random "mall" in Florida.

Keiron Richardson.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:07 am

polska. wrote:Bogdan or anyone Canadian will probably know whom I am talking about, but Paula (I think that was her name, the one with the INSANELY squeeky voice) that hosted YTV before she left, coached gymnastics at a community center where I had to bring my younger sister to classes. She was quite nice. Razz

Wasn't her name sugar or something? And she got a sidekick who was the janitor before?

That's how I remember it.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    ayvee1 wrote:Saw Kyle Lafferty talking his way out of a parking ticket a few days ago.

Kyle Lafferty not worthy

Was this after Ronaldo gave you tickets for a match?

(Was that you?)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:09 am

Bogdan wrote:
    polska. wrote:Bogdan or anyone Canadian will probably know whom I am talking about, but Paula (I think that was her name, the one with the INSANELY squeeky voice) that hosted YTV before she left, coached gymnastics at a community center where I had to bring my younger sister to classes. She was quite nice. Razz

Wasn't her name sugar or something? And she got a sidekick who was the janitor before?

That's how I remember it.
    Oh right, her tv name was Sugar. Pfft

I had one of those sidekicks. shifty Was on the first page for atleast a year as well. Laughing

After the first like four months I was like, 'hey wouldn't it be awesome to keep being top of the leaderboards for all of Canada?' so I made the habbit of looking for chips each morning when I wake up to complete that monthly chip quest or something. Laughing

Then I got bored of it. Neutral

edit: Just realized by sidekick you meant Carlos, the guy that co-hosted it with her. Laughing Not the game on the YTV site.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:24 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Kyle Lafferty not worthy

Is this a lie like the time you met Ronaldo?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 am

I met Courtney Walsh on an airplane when I was nine. Not really strange though.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 am

I met Jude Law in Nandos. He was filming Sherlock Holmes and Nandos is pretty much next to the place. Got a very fuzzy picture, can hardly tell who either of us are. Strange places you have met famous people... 2134655354
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:48 am

my story > any of your stories...
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:34 am

I was once at a urinal with Nacho Novo on one side, and Kyle Lafferty on the other.

Surrounded by dicks. Smile
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:26 pm

met Michael Rasmussen on Alpe d'Huez a few years back. Didn't get an autograph on the KOTM shirt I had bought, because I didn't have anything he could sign it with.
    He did say I was talented though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:51 pm

I met LL Cool J in Cafe De Paris in Leicester Square. Not what weird because famous people go there, it's just that it was so random.

I once saw Noel Fielding riding a Brompton fold up bike while pissed around my girlfriends mums area. laugh

Not that weird about where I met him but once I was walking back from school and 50 Cent was driving in to MTV TRL for his interview and performance and $20 bills started flying everywhere. It was a surreal experience. Neutral
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:59 pm

I met Matt Le Tissier when we were disembarking the cruise ship in France, not that weird, but I thought it was surprising to meet him.

I met Claire Sweeney in the canteen with a bowl of chips on the same ship Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:30 pm

I bet by 'met' you guys mean saw from 50 meters away. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:31 am