Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Uncle John from Jamaica
bcfcben
Chelski
SBSP
Bebe_Fun
Mal
Kuled
Ben
Royal
Pippo
El Jefe
crump
16 posters

Pretty Hard

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Pretty Hard - Page 2 Empty Re: Pretty Hard

Post by Pippo Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:17 am

What is the A button on PS3? X?
    ESSIENblaster
    ESSIENblaster

Post by ESSIENblaster Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:29 am

I really, really like it. The opposition seems much better/sharper (but we'll have to see if they become predictable after a few weeks) and I think the passing is just as easy as last year. Manual passing especially Smile

The only problem I have: The switching of players seems a bit laggy at times. I'll pass it to a player making a run and instead of turning back or stopping to trap the ball the player keeps making the run for 1 more second THEN turns around...by that time the defender takes it from me.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 am

atastycrumpet wrote:Everyone I've talked to doesn't like the penalty system, mad. I think it's more realistic, penalties aren't as easy as everyone thinks. But, then I get the same answer "They're so easy in real life it's only 12 yards".
    I doubt those people have ever taken a penalty then, the fact that it is theoretically so easy and only 12 yards is what makes it so hard. It really should be free goal which puts pressure on you, puts doubt in the back of your head and you get scared you might miss it, then your not composed when you take the penalty. In real life I missed a penalty in a semi final once, ever since I haven't been to keen on taking another one. I'm dreading going to penalties tonight in my grand final cause if I have to take one I don't wnat to miss and screw it up for the team.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:59 am

I had my team mate jump on me one time while I was celebrating. Went right over the top and landed on his back Laughing Was class as, was such a WTF moment rofl
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 pm

blackskar wrote:I had my team mate jump on me one time while I was celebrating. Went right over the top and landed on his back Laughing Was class as, was such a WTF moment rofl

Yh happened to me as well, he lies on his back celebrating Pretty Hard - Page 2 Icon_lol
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:53 am

First few times I tried to play with Barca. I play on the highest level. It was pretty hard and I often ended up with a draw or a loss.

Then I tried Real and I keep winning. Ronaldo scores goals for fun. Laughing

The AI is much more aware and it's harder to get past the defense with a 1-2 (or whatever it's called in English) or by just running past them.

I do not like the penalty system though, yet. I have to get used to it, but so far, me likes. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 am

Anyone finding Legendary easier than World Class? Laughing
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:13 am

I found World Class about the same as Pro. It's better now the CPU skills you up, adds to the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:08 am