Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Kuled
Jordi
dena
Mal
GK01
Kris
Drake
SBSP
Mario
Barton
Cadbury
blackskar
Mouse
Theo Filippo
18 posters

Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best..

Anonymous

Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best.. Empty Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 am

.. Keeper in the world.

Every fan will overrate their own players. People will do it on here. You'll get United fans claiming that Rooney is the best striker in the world, or Arsenal fans claiming Van Persie is the best striker in the world. In reality they aren't, but to them, they are.

And to me, Lee Camp is the best keeper in the world. It's my opinion. I'm allowed an opinion, and that's what it is. He may be in a lower league, and not on Motd, but why would I want to say Casillas is the best in the world? He isn't the best to me. I don't support him, I don't watch him week in week out therefore I've got no vested interest in saying he's the best.

James' love for Fryatt and Liams love for Berbatov is the same. Realistically, we know they aren't the best in the world, but to us, they are.

So whenever someone says Rooney is the best striker in the world, it is the same as my Lee Camp claim.
    Anonymous

Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best.. Empty Re: Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:10 am

Because it is so ridiculous that everyone else just has to face palm.

I don't go around saying that Grosicki is the best winger in the world, now do i?
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best.. Empty Re: Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best..

Post by Theo Filippo Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 am

I agree Lee Camp is top quality its ashame england have lost out on him
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 am

Agree, its all personnal opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 am

If he is to you, then that is your opinion and no one can tell you you're wrong
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:12 am

mouseboy11 wrote:Agree, its all personnal opinion.

You're not allowed personal opinion on this forum though Snooty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 am

Forest wrote:If he is to you, then that is your opinion and no one can tell you you're wrong
    No he is not.

He is a fantastic player and I would overrate him as such to say that he'd even be able to make it at a good Premier League side like Tootenham, but I am not going to go around and saying he is the best winger in the world. It is just ridiculous. As is your love for Camp or James's love for Fryatt. By all means overrate them as hell, but within the realms of realism. Say Fryatt can be a good Premier League striker, say Camp can be a keeper for a top 10 club in England, however, don't go overboard or else expect to get abuse thrown at you.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:16 am

Why does everyone try to be like Liam?

It's really sad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:18 am

Camp is good enough for a Champions League side imo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:20 am

Forest wrote:Camp is good enough for a Champions League side imo
    THEN SAY THAT!

Not Camp is the best!!11 shit. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 am

He could be the best Northern Irish player of all time after George Best
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 am

You're getting worse than Liam now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:38 am

Fryatt is still the best striker in the Championship though. The only way that will change is if Hull get promoted and then he will be the 3rd best finisher in the Premier League.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:42 am

Let him prove himself in the Premier League first.
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:44 am

English players have no right to be considered best of the world, that's the reason.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 am

Neither do Belgians you homo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:46 am

El Pipita wrote:English players have no right to be considered best of the world, that's the reason.
    Best Long Throwing team?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:52 am

El Pipita wrote:English players have no right to be considered best of the world, that's the reason.

but forest told me he is irish Why it isn't wrong for me to consider Lee Camp as the best.. 284837
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:53 am

I don't care, he was born in England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:54 am

Like you was born in Belgium.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:57 am

he was born in spain thats what he said not belgium
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:14 am

You just basicly said he is to you the same as Berbatov is to Liam.

So you're saying he isn't the best in the world?
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:24 am

mauro=beast wrote:he was born in spain thats what he said not belgium

Australian Palermo Fan

EDIT: I miss-understood it Surprised

Last edited by El Pipita on Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:10 am; edited 2 times in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:10 am

James ♠️ wrote:Like you was born in Belgium.
    rofl
    El Pipita wrote:

Australian Palermo Fan
    He's backing you up, you dick.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:39 pm

If Camp was as good as you say he is he would have signed for a EPL team.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:11 pm

SBSP wrote:
    El Pipita wrote:

Australian Palermo Fan
    He's backing you up, you dick.

This.

Also, as far as I recall, mauro is in fact from Palermo, but has later relocated.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:03 pm

I believe Smithies is the best keeper in the world I don't go around like you, I just state it when people ask Razz
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:15 pm

United and Arsenal fans claim that Rooney and Van Persie are the best because they do it at the highest level and undoubtedly they are two of the best strikers. I'd never claim that Clichy is the best left back or Arshavin the best winger.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 am

Rooney does it at the highest level? Must of missed that this season.
    Van Persie does it at the highest leve? How is that possible from the treatment table?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:42 am

Shut up Forest. Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 10:53 pm