Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Dave
Bendtner
6 posters

Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban?

Anonymous

Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? Empty Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:55 am

i hope so, and if that benq motherfucker gets anywhere near this forum i shall not be held responsible for my actions!
    Bendtner
    Bendtner

Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? Empty Re: Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban?

Post by Bendtner Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:01 am

Benq is jealous of my skills....he wishes I was born in Brazil.
    Anonymous

Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? Empty Re: Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 am

i'm just fucking glad i wasn't born in brazil. stay away from that cunt.
    Dave
    Dave

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Dave Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 am

Hahahaha
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:25 pm

Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> little england
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:14 pm

Well, from my experience on EA anyway, it doesn't even need to be blatantly anti English to get a foreigner a ban. Just needs to criticize England in any way. Laughing

But if anyone flames Poland/USA/Italy/Spain/Egypt/France/Germany/Scotland/Turkey/Romania/Greece/Brazil then nothing happens, because these countries are not England and thus it is perfectly acceptable. Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? 284837

(And before anyone says anything, I've seen some people flame all those countries and get not even an infraction(while at the same time seen many foreigners criticize England even the slightest and got many infractions and even bans Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? Icon_rolleyes ), hell i've been a victim of many "Flame Polska and Poland" threads, it's the reason I stopped posting in the forums in late 2008-spring 2009.)

The reason I am posting here right now and not on the new RF forum is because I don't want to be persecuted for my nationality, and I hope I don't have the same problem with fellow RFers now when they are the mods.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:22 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> little england

No no no. Little England has to be this size.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 pm

I got banned for insulting Germans living in England.
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Bendtner wrote:Benq is jealous of my skills....he wishes I was born in Brazil.

Benq would love the Women section.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:59 pm

I'm not anti-English i'm pro-foreign. Is that ok?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:12 am

ahlycotc wrote:Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> little england

well duh! Brazil's record speaks for itself, however Englands international is exemplary to a point where there are nearly 200 nations that would gladly swap current teams and history with us!

these don't include; Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Germany, France & Spain. every other nation in the world has proven through history to have been consistently weaker than England!

so if you will insist on the *little* England jibe then it should also apply to; Netherlands, Mexico, USA, Egypt, Poland, Australia, Russia and everyone else who has never won the World Cup!

England and by association, the English know our standing in World Football which is consistently in the top 10 teams in the World with the likes of Netherlands, France & Argentina. our history confirms this.

it seems that it is people from outside of England who can not accept cold hard facts. get over yourselves. start accepting your places in World Football! we are aware of ours!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:15 am

'orrible bastard wrote:

well duh! Brazil's record speaks for itself, however Englands international is exemplary to a point where there are nearly 200 nations that would gladly swap current teams and history with us!

these don't include; Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay, Italy, Germany, France & Spain. every other nation in the world has proven through history to have been consistently weaker than England!

so if you will insist on the *little* England jibe then it should also apply to; Netherlands, Mexico, USA, Egypt, Poland, Australia, Russia and everyone else who has never won the World Cup!

England and by association, the English know our standing in World Football which is consistently in the top 10 teams in the World with the likes of Netherlands, France & Argentina. our history confirms this.

it seems that it is people from outside of England who can not accept cold hard facts. get over yourselves. start accepting your places in World Football! we are aware of ours!

Sleep

You need to calm down. The Brazil >>>>>>>>>> little england post was an inside joke between benq and the people who know him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:20 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

Well, from my experience on EA anyway, it doesn't even need to be blatantly anti English to get a foreigner a ban. Just needs to criticize England in any way. Laughing

But if anyone flames Poland/USA/Italy/Spain/Egypt/France/Germany/Scotland/Turkey/Romania/Greece/Brazil then nothing happens, because these countries are not England and thus it is perfectly acceptable. Blatant Anti English Opinion - will it result in a ban? 284837

in what way has anyone "flamed" Brazil? not for their football, i bet. same goes for Italy, Spain, France & Germany! the rest are fair game as far as i'm concerned from an English point of view. i can tear strips off Poland, Egypt, Scotland, Turkey and their ilk when it comes to Football, and history will back me up on it too!

all the anti English rub their hands together in anticipation of an England defeat. you're all obsessed with us. it's pathetic!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:26 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sleep

You need to calm down. The Brazil >>>>>>>>>> little england post was an inside joke between benq and the people who know him.

there is still little basis for the argument that England are not a force in World Football! we had a terrible World Cup, as did Italy! dosn't detract from the fact that behind Brazil, & Spain (by some distance) both Italy and England will rightly be in the next group of favourites with Argentina & Germany!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:36 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sleep

there is still little basis for the argument that England are not a force in World Football! we had a terrible World Cup, as did Italy! dosn't detract from the fact that behind Brazil, & Spain (by some distance) both Italy and England will rightly be in the next group of favourites with Argentina & Germany!

Well if I had to rank the national teams, this is how I would rank them...

Spain
    Brazil
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Argentina
    England

I don't count Italy and France as a world force currently. Teams like Egypt, Uruguay, etc. are better than Italy and France at the moment. Now out of the above rankings, Spain, Brazil, and Germany are streets ahead of England. Netherlands are better than England, but not as much as the top three. Argentina are equal to England and maybe very slightly better.

Don't talk about history, we are comparing teams at their current stage.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:47 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:
    'orrible bastard wrote:

Sleep

Well if I had to rank the national teams, this is how I would rank them...

Spain
    Brazil
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Argentina
    England

I don't count Italy and France as a world force currently. Teams like Egypt, Uruguay, etc. are better than Italy and France at the moment. Now out of the above rankings, Spain, Brazil, and Germany are streets ahead of England. Netherlands are better than England, but not as much as the top three. Argentina are equal to England and maybe very slightly better.

i wouldn't argue with your top 6, but i wouldn't say Germany are so good as to be mentioned in the same breath as Spain & Brazil. Germany are very much in the same group as Netherland, Argentina & England.

ignoring history, you seem to have a slightly higher opinion of England than i do, so case closed!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 am

'orrible bastard wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:

in what way has anyone "flamed" Brazil? not for their football, i bet. same goes for Italy, Spain, France & Germany! the rest are fair game as far as i'm concerned from an English point of view. i can tear strips off Poland, Egypt, Scotland, Turkey and their ilk when it comes to Football, and history will back me up on it too!

all the anti English rub their hands together in anticipation of an England defeat. you're all obsessed with us. it's pathetic!

Most of the time it isn't success that England are flaming, I am sure noone in England doubts Brazil being good at the sport, but I am talking about the flaming of the Brazilian Football Culture, which I've seen occasionally, (not so much, due to most Europeans being ignorant about Brazilian League) but you see it much more with France, Germany and especially Italy and Spain.

One may argue that even though England had one fluke cheated WC, Poland came close to winning TWO world Cups, and were cheated off a final. Statistically, Poland trumps England's WC record. :p

(just kidding btw)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 am

well i've maintained for 2 or 3 years that the overall quality of la liga is better than the PL, tactically i think serie A (italy) is better than the PL although its fucking boring. and Bundesliga is the most competitive/exciting league frrom top to bottom. the PL's top 4/5 is better than Germany's but Bundesliga is a more evenly contested league. as good as the Brazilian/Argentine leagues undoubtedly are, they lose their best players to Europe so they don't compare. France is a fair league but it's not as good as England, Spain, Germany or Italy, when it comes to quality france is on a par with netherlands & portugal, and probably russia!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:31 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Well if I had to rank the national teams, this is how I would rank them...

Spain
    Brazil
    Germany
    Netherlands
    Argentina
    England

Only morons would really be upset with what you're saying here.....it's a fair opinion. No one really thinks that England are the best...but it's very fair of us to consider ourselves in the elite group.

It's just those that as 'orrible bastard said......."rub their hands together and anticipate an England loss".....that are pathetic. It's annoying.....especially when they knowingly do it just to cause trouble on an English dominated forum.

---------------------

Also Polska get off it. It's so hypocritical what you're saying. In the end some English guys go looking for trouble......and some non English guys do exactly the same thing. Why go on this campaign to try and make everyone but the English look innocent in the shit storm that was the EA real football forum?

If you consider people flaming you (because you think England's league is shit, England's team is shit, and Brozek is good enough for England) unjustified...... then you need a reality check! From what I ever saw....the only people talking shit about Poland was in retaliation to what you were saying about something English.....or the very rare moron who stumbled into a Polish orientated thread with no reason to say anything.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:32 am

If you consider people flaming you (because you think England's league is shit, England's team is shit, and Brozek is good enough for England) unjustified...... then you need a reality check! From what I ever saw....the only people talking shit about Poland was in retaliation to what you were saying about something English.....or the very rare moron who stumbled into a Polish orientated thread with no reason to say anything.

Two seasons ago, I think Brozek would've been a good aid to the English national team. Certainly better than Heskey. (Last season he had injury problems and lost form, so I wouldn't say now.)

Also, I don't think England's league is shit. I do think England's NT is shit, but that isn't because England lacks the players, but because of Capello's idioticy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:50 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:

Two seasons ago, I think Brozek would've been a good aid to the English national team. Certainly better than Heskey. (Last season he had injury problems and lost form, so I wouldn't say now.)

Also, I don't think England's league is shit. I do think England's NT is shit, but that isn't because England lacks the players, but because of Capello's idioticy.

"England's NT is shit"

so you wouldn't consider us to be in the World's top ten? that's just unreasonable and totally delusional.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 am

England would be in the top 10 yes.

But that is going by paper. On the field, as long as you have Capello in charge, I don't expect you guys to do anything. I bet he probably will still be using the 4-4-2 at EURO2012. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:48 pm