Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]

SBSP
    SBSP

I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]  Empty I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Apparently if you win five games on the demo you unlock Arsenal and if you win ten you unlock the Emirates.

Can anyone confirm this?
    Royal
    Royal

I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]  Empty Re: I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]

Post by Royal Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:34 pm

The only way I know of is by playing the EA Superstars game on Facebook. If you click more info on the right and enter your email address, you unlock Arsenal, if you buy gold transfers you unlock the Emirates (I only bought bronze and it unlocked though).
    Mal
    Mal

I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]  Empty Re: I don't know if this works... [Semi-Spoiler]

Post by Mal Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:06 am

Yes you do unlock the Emirates by winning ten games.
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:12 am

So it seems that Facebook thing was a waste of time. I still had to win 5 games to unlock them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:25 pm