Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
LFC_Grunners
Carlos Jenkinson
luke.
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Drake
Kuled
Danny
Jordi
blackskar
14 posters

Man City vs Notts County [ITV1]

Anonymous

Man City vs Notts County [ITV1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Man City vs Notts County [ITV1]

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:55 am

LOL at County you wankstains
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Man City vs Notts County [ITV1] - Page 3 Empty Re: Man City vs Notts County [ITV1]

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:53 am

not really suprised that wastlands was half empty again. god what alot of faithful fans use lot have. think
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:56 am

You sir, are in no position to talk about fans! Could have heard a pin drop in Old Trafford if it wasn't for the Crawley fans. Wink
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:02 am

yarnbury11 wrote:You sir, are in no position to talk about fans! Could have heard a pin drop in Old Trafford if it wasn't for the Crawley fans. Wink

hey I agree, I was there. We were outsung all day long. I will defend a certain element of OT though.... there were alot of dads with their kids, and none of the usual nutters I chin wag with at half time. Actually that reminds me... some old lad brought his grandson and I swear if little bobby hadnt have stopped banging his chair I would have lobbed him face first down the stand. Mad

BUT you'll hardly ever see a spare seat @ OT unlike the council house..!! Coffee
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:12 am

Laughing I have noticed some kids these days are getting mental though, at the Coventry game a few weeks ago this kid of about 8 was swearing like a tank throughout the game, his Dad and all his Dad's mates seemed to find it piss funny!
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:19 am

Laughing

there's a famous united youtube poster that films his young daughter (and I mean young)singing united songs! Not just the nice ones either. At first I thought it was hilarious but now I'm like shocked cos no way should a little girl be signing stuff like that. (still abit funny though laugh )
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:24 am

I can't remember what game it was but it was an away fixture and I was sitting in the home end near the front. The united squad are spitting distance away warming up when this little lad no older than 5 or 6 runs up to the barrier shouting a young alan smith over for his autograph. smudge see's the lad and trotts over asking the lad if he has a pen. A few old lads point to the lad saying he shoudnt be doing that and low and behold this young laddy sticks his middle finger up at smudge and tells him to fuck off whilst laughing in his face!!!! ( Fuck you ) one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Laughing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:27 am

fergiesrednose wrote: Laughing

there's a famous united youtube poster that films his young daughter (and I mean young)singing united songs! Not just the nice ones either. At first I thought it was hilarious but now I'm like shocked cos no way should a little girl be signing stuff like that. (still abit funny though Man City vs Notts County [ITV1] - Page 3 599439 )
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iseeredpeoples This the one? Laughing
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:33 am

Kuled wrote:
    fergiesrednose wrote: Laughing

there's a famous united youtube poster that films his young daughter (and I mean young)singing united songs! Not just the nice ones either. At first I thought it was hilarious but now I'm like shocked cos no way should a little girl be signing stuff like that. (still abit funny though Man City vs Notts County [ITV1] - Page 3 599439 )
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iseeredpeoples This the one? Laughing

yup. Awesome Face

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:29 pm