Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Cornholio
Zzonked
Kris
7 posters

Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati?

Anonymous

Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati? Empty Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:00 am

Yes I think that Eminem could be trying to break free from the Illuminati.

Lyrics: Yeah, it's been a ride I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one. Now some of you might still be in that place. If you're trying to get out, just follow me.
    Interpretation: This is a reference to his time with the Illuminati, and that he thought that he had to follow the Illuminati in order to be successful and to get to where he is at now. He has now figured out that he does not need to follow the Illuminati in order to be successful because he already has a fan base now.

Lyrics: This f*cking black cloud's still follow's me around. But it's time to exercise these demons. These m*therf*ckers are doing jumping jacks now!
    Interpretation: He is ready to get the demons out of him.

Lyrics: So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage. I'm standing up, Imma face my demons. I'm manning up, Imma hold my ground. I've had enough, now I'm so fed up Time to put my life back together right now.
    Interpretation: Breaking out of this cage is a metaphor for the Illuminati. He is going to hold his ground, and is not afraid. He is going to start a new life, free from the Illuminati.

Lyrics: It was my decision to get clean, I did it for me. Admittedly I probably did it subliminally for you.
    Interpretation: A reference to the subliminal messages hidden in songs.

If Eminem's "Recovery" album does not sell as well as his albums usually do then you will know that he is trying to break free from the Illuminati. Some people will blame his poor album sales on the Kobe, P!nk and Rihanna features on the album, and no verses by 50 Cent or Dr. Dre, but if it does not sell well it is because of the Illuminati.

Eminem is a Christian. He does not attend church that often, but he does pray more than he used to.

Lyrics from the song "It's OK" from Eminem's album "Infinite."
    "But in the mist of this insanity, I found my Christianity
    Through God and there's a wish he granted me
    He showed me how to cope with the stress
    And hope for the best, instead of mope and depressed."

I think the Illuminati killed Tupac (kill illuminati) and MJ (they dont care about us) because of the messages in there songs, and now eminem (not afraid)
    Anonymous

Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati? Empty Re: Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 am

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100607200812AAFeeZ7
    Anonymous

Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati? Empty Re: Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:02 am

WTF?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 am

Oh yeah there newest member is Justin Bieber! if you look at the evidence there is on the illuminati on the music industry its quite amazing...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:03 am

What are you on about?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:04 am

just look at the video
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:05 am

Tbh, I believe this Illuminati is complete bullshit. That being said, if Eminem suddenly ends up dead, I might just change my mind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am

It's just one of those theories that is so well put together that people are actually dumb enough to believe. Personally, I think it's a load of shit. Though the links with Jay Z are quite interesting to be fair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am

im not to sure either but when i look at all these videos it is really strange
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:08 am

Rastamouse wrote:It's just one of those theories that is so well put together that people are actually dumb enough to believe. Personally, I think it's a load of shit. Though the links with Jay Z are quite interesting to be fair.

It must be a load of shit?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:20 am

No.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 am

That video made me think a little. Maybe a political party in Denmark is part of the Illuminati, that is, if they exist.

This party consistently gets 10-15% of the votes, and they're working with the two parties in the government. They don't have any posts themselves, but without them, the other two parties don't have enough seats in the parliament, so have their politics come through is a must at times, and if they fail, they can just blame the two government parties, by saying they worked over the centre.

This party leads a rather racist policy too.

Is Eminem trying to break out of the Illuminati? 425670 Every word I've written here is true, but i still don't believe in the Illuminati.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 am

I hope Eminem dont get killed by these people hes my fravorite artist and I listened to him like everyday when I was growing up
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:33 am

Eminem won't get killed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:36 am

Eminem could be killed.

His new song is a sign that he knows there could be trouble heading his way.

'I need a Doctor'. He knows that sometime soon he will be left in a life threatening situation which will require the need of a doctor. It all makes sense tbh.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:52 am

None of the sheep on here will believe you. They've been programmed too far.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:59 am

If he was trying to out the Illuminate wouldn't it be easier to just say it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 am

Anderson=Class wrote:If he was trying to out the Illuminate wouldn't it be easier to just say it.

Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:01 am

Rastamouse wrote:Eminem could be killed.

His new song is a sign that he knows there could be trouble heading his way.

'I need a Doctor'. He knows that sometime soon he will be left in a life threatening situation which will require the need of a doctor. It all makes sense tbh.
    That's Dre's new song shifty

This is a load of shite tbh Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:02 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:If he was trying to out the Illuminate wouldn't it be easier to just say it.

Laughing
    Simples no? Then if he was killed by "them" that would be concrete. Instead of messages scattered in lyrics .
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:03 am

Some of those "interpretations" are shite.

"it was my decision to get clean..." is about how he stopped doing drugs. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 am

Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Laughing
    Simples no? Then if he was killed by "them" that would be concrete. Instead of messages scattered in lyrics .

Like those subliminal messages in tupacs song Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:07 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    Anderson=Class wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Laughing

Like those subliminal messages in tupacs song Laughing
    I don't know im just suggesting things.

None of us no anything here.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:00 am

TheDutchManRVP wrote:Oh yeah there newest member is Justin Bieber! if you look at the evidence there is on the illuminati on the music industry its quite amazing...

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:39 am

Cameron. wrote:
    TheDutchManRVP wrote:Oh yeah there newest member is Justin Bieber! if you look at the evidence there is on the illuminati on the music industry its quite amazing...

rofl

rofl

He will die from Assassination in the coming weeks. Watch Out!
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am

Not Afraid is about his addiction with drugs and how he is sorting his life out...anyone can turn anything into an Illuminati interpretation

Random Bloke to his wife: 'Im going to get a newspaper be right back'
    Idiots Interpretation: 'Im off to help my organisation keep control of the world and possibily kill haters in the process'
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 am

Think all this Illuminati stuff is a load of bollocks tbh....Just some geeks bored at home with imagination!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:02 am