Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Scuba Steve
El_indian
Clark
7 posters

The Office (US Version) Thread

Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

The Office (US Version) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office (US Version) Thread

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:49 am

ahlycotc wrote:Dude, Robert California is funny. I love that character.

He was decent. That episode where he had the pool party. The Office (US Version) Thread - Page 2 70955
    Mvan
    Mvan

Supports : Arsenal, Newcastle Jets

The Office (US Version) Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Office (US Version) Thread

Post by Mvan Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 am

Easily my favourite show. I live in Australia so we dont get it over here as much, but its amazing. Watched every episode of the first 7 seasons and a few of the eighth. Sucks that Michael goes. Wont be the same Love
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 am

To be honest, since Steve Carrell has gone it's declined massively. Catherine Tate and James Spader don't do it for me.

I'll still keep watching, but they should probably just let it die now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:40 am

The Office (US Version) Thread - Page 2 150313_10151108744259748_1845717425_n

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:38 pm