Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why do spakkers work in fast food chains?

Cornholio
    Cornholio

Why do spakkers work in fast food chains? Empty Why do spakkers work in fast food chains?

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:11 am

I mean there are plenty of jobs at minimum wage. Why don't they go somewhere else forcing the chains to raise their wages and attract less spakkerish people.

I went McDonalds the other day and every employee had some sort of problem/deformity. Why is it?

Apart from KFC and Burger King, they only seem to hire asian people.
    Anonymous

Why do spakkers work in fast food chains? Empty Re: Why do spakkers work in fast food chains?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 am

I always seem to see at least one fit girl working in a McDonalds, and I always think to myself, What the fuck are you doing with your life?
    Anonymous

Why do spakkers work in fast food chains? Empty Re: Why do spakkers work in fast food chains?

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:13 am

I always seem to see at least one fit girl working in a McDonalds, and I always think to myself, What the fuck are you doing with your life?
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:17 am

But another thing is what is so bad about working there?

Why do people who wor in fast food chains get called losers and all that.

What's so different about selling someone a burger as opposed to a beer, or socks or whatever?
    MattSpur
    MattSpur

Supports : Tottingham Hotspurs

Post by MattSpur Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:36 am

There is a stigma with working in maccies - plus the smell on your clothes afterwards must be horrid. I've done some part time work and its always been at Next or for a short while in a pub. If i'm going to be on minimum wage i at least want to have some self respect haha.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:03 am

forestfcfan wrote:I always seem to see at least one fit girl working in a McDonalds, and I always think to myself, What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Yeah we get alot of fit Polish girls here in London, it'd be good if they could understand what you're ordering though. temper
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:50 am

I used to work in McDonalds.

Luckly now I don't

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:06 pm