Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Beano
Pippo
chemicalrubber
GK01
Scouser_Dave
SBSP
10 posters

What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum?

SBSP
    SBSP

What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Empty What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum?

Post by SBSP Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:43 pm

I miss the Real Football Chat Thread the most. I also miss the games, such as the prediction games and the Ultimate Player thread. I'm also kicking myself for forgetting to bump this thread, when it was so close to 1000 posts. Crying or Very sad

What do you miss most? Sad
    Anonymous

What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Empty Re: What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum?

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:46 pm

I miss sitting there with Steve just talking about random shit.

He was the one I talked to most in my rare times i turned up.. Oh and Lee.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Empty Re: What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum?

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Nowt.

This forum is actually a step up from that shithole.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:Nowt.

The shithole that you was so desperate to get on? What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Icon_eek
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:48 pm

James wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:Nowt.

The shithole that you was so desperate to get on? What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Icon_eek

Only to talk to the lads in the Liverpool thread. The rest of the place was gash, with mods that didn't have a clue on how to run a forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 am

I actually like it like this now, as I get my footy news from Tiki-Taka, and talk to you guys here in the chat thread. Works better for me.

However, I miss some people like Dena. Sad
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:57 am

Yeah I miss Dena, jasonculina, etc. Sad

Sometime the forums just not right without some people.
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:30 am

GK01 wrote:Yeah I miss Dena, jasonculina, etc. Sad

Sometime the forums just not right without some people.

How's tiki-taka forums like?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:05 am

I miss all the guys on the MM section What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Icon_cry
    Beano
    Beano

Post by Beano Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:15 am

I miss my League 2 Prediction League silent
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:41 am

JoseJunior, Muhkoo and Weather
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:39 am

Most of it tbh. Apart from the mods when they're actually doing their "job" Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:13 am

I prefer this place.

Swearing + Boobies = Win
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 am

forestfcfan wrote:I prefer this place.

Swearing + Boobies = Win

I got flamed by andersonclass for saying that on the EA forum Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:44 am

1) Quick replies
    2) Previewing threads without entering them
    3) A few members that are not on this forum
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:30 am

Miss new people joining in, it's still a bit quiet to me on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:34 am

Danny B wrote:
    forestfcfan wrote:I prefer this place.

Swearing + Boobies = Win

I got flamed by andersonclass for saying that on the EA forum Neutral
    Anderson=Class is like a 12 year old or something though, aint he?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:19 pm

ahlycotc wrote:1) Quick replies

1. This forum has quick replies.
    2. Forgot about this. Have caught myself doing this on here several times, waiting for the little preview bubble. Laughing
    3. Yeah.

Chi's prediction game barely took off, same with the support a lower league team and the FA Trophy and SFL prediction games. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:24 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:1) Quick replies

1. This forum has quick replies.
    2. Forgot about this. Have caught myself doing this on here several times, waiting for the little preview bubble. Laughing
    3. Yeah.

Chi's prediction game barely took off, same with the support a lower league team and the FA Trophy and SFL prediction games. Sad

Duh! I don't know why I put #1.

Oh, I'm the only one who can run a successful prediction game. Just look at my previous games... whistle
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:38 am

I miss the thrill of loading a new page and wondering whether I'll see the "You do not have permission to view this page" with the little box that says "You have received an infraction".

Ahhh the good ole days What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Icon_sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:09 am

Ryan wrote:I miss the thrill of loading a new page and wondering whether I'll see the "You do not have permission to view this page" with the little box that says "You have received an infraction".

Ahhh the good ole days What do you miss most about the EA Real Football Forum? Icon_sad
    That was more annoying than anything. Laughing
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:34 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:
    Ryan wrote:I miss the thrill of loading a new page and wondering whether I'll see the "You do not have permission to view this page" with the little box that says "You have received an infraction".

That was more annoying than anything. Laughing

Yeah but when you post a load of ban worthy stuff then leave for a bit and come back the next day, it's exciting to see the mods have somehow missed you.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:59 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Oh, I'm the only one who can run a successful prediction game. Just look at my previous games... whistle

rofl

Okay, I'll give you the Confederations Cup and Gold Cup ones. Coffee

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:22 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

rofl

Okay, I'll give you the Confederations Cup and Gold Cup ones. Coffee

shifty

And don't forget the African Cup of Nations and the World Cup ones.

Oh wait, you did all the work on the World Cup one. Embarassed
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:49 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    And don't forget the African Cup of Nations and the World Cup ones.

Oh wait, you did all the work on the World Cup one. Embarassed

Laughing

Teeth

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:29 pm