Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Theo Filippo
ram_cr7
jeb4eva
fergiesrednose
Cadbury
LeBron
moscowmadeit3
SBSP
ayvee1
Kuled
Dean
Drake
Cornholio
Zzonked
Pippo
luke.
Jord
21 posters

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother

Anonymous

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother Empty Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:32 am

Some of you my of heard of my older brother, Pat Tate, was shot in 95, and it was his birthday couple days back. Just wanna say r.i.p bruv.

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother 2

Last edited by OnlyFoolsAndPigs on Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother Empty Re: Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:33 am

Neutral
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 am

Rip patrick
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 am

If this is real, then RIP.

If not, go die you heartless pig
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:35 am

RIP.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 am

it's a famous murder, type in rettendon murder.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am

THE brother of murdered drug dealer Pat Tate was arrested at his Hadleigh home yesterday after allegedly being involved in a drugs smuggling deal.

Married Russell Tate, younger brother of notorious gangland boss Pat, was one of six men arrested in dawn raids all over Essex Cannabis resin worth £30,000 was seized in the joint operation between Essex Police, the South East Regional Crime Squad, and Customs and Excise. But police confirmed that the drugs were not found in Russell Tate's home.

A police spokesman said: "The arrests were made by officers investigating the triple murder on a Rettendon farm track last December." Used car dealer Russell,34, had just returned from a holiday in Spain which he spent without wife Nicky and their three children. His mum Marie, who has always maintained gangland villain Pat's innocence, defended her youngest son.

Still reeling from the news, told to her by her daughter in-law, she said from her Leigh home:"They won't find any drugs around Russell's place. He's not involved in that kind of thing. "He's squeaky clean. "He was never in trouble. It was always Pat who was the bad half.All this is getting too much."

Police are still trying to find out what happened to drug dealer Pat Tate, 37, from Basildon, found blasted through the head with two pals Craig Rolfe,and Tony Tucker, 38. The six men are to appear before Chelmsford magistrates today.

Police named the men as Michael Steele, 53, Peter Corry, 44, from Clacton, Darren Nicholls, 31, from Braintree, Colin Bridge, 40, also from Braintree, Jack Whomes, 35, from Brockford, Suffolk, and Russell Tate.

Did you get bummed, OP?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:37 am

Essex boys sucks.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 am

rofl
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 am

Long story, but I remember you from EA think you are a WUM.

So I searched Google.

http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/real-football/934946-evra-cheats-wife.html

The amount of people on EA that got banned is a fucking joke.

RIP.
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:39 am

I have no clue what the fuck is going on.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 am

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:Long story, but I remember you from EA think you are a WUM.

So I searched Google.

RIP.

Ha, I posted in that thread Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:42 am

Zzonked wrote:Essex boys sucks.

why you saying that you slut cunt u dont even no em, yeah Pat done some bad things but he was a top geezer and a great Dad, hold your head in shame cunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:44 am

Is this guy for real?
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:46 am

facepalm
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:50 am

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother 58503
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 am

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶ wrote:Long story, but I remember you from EA think you are a WUM.

So I searched Google.

RIP.

King Osgood! Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:54 am

laugh
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:56 am

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 am

So you come randomly come on an internet forum, and make a topic about your dead brother, that was killed 20 years ago. 80% off the forum wern't alive back, and it was a gang shooting.

"THE brother of murdered drug dealer Pat Tate was arrested at his Hadleigh home yesterday after allegedly being involved in a drugs smuggling deal."

So your brother was a drug dealer. Neutral

facepalm
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:57 am

OnlyFoolsAndPigs wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Essex boys sucks.

why you saying that

Because it was pretty unoriginal and I didn't like it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:58 am

There's that Indian Everton fan that called me a plastic.. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 am

Dan wrote:There's that Indian Everton fan that called me a plastic.. rofl

facepalm facepalm
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:59 am

OnlyFoolsAndPigs wrote:Just wanna say r.i.p bruv.

Why did you want to say it on here?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:07 am

Ban?

forestfcfan wrote:
    THE brother of murdered drug dealer Pat Tate was arrested at his Hadleigh home yesterday after allegedly being involved in a drugs smuggling deal.

Married Russell Tate, younger brother of notorious gangland boss Pat, was one of six men arrested in dawn raids all over Essex Cannabis resin worth £30,000 was seized in the joint operation between Essex Police, the South East Regional Crime Squad, and Customs and Excise. But police confirmed that the drugs were not found in Russell Tate's home.

A police spokesman said: "The arrests were made by officers investigating the triple murder on a Rettendon farm track last December." Used car dealer Russell,34, had just returned from a holiday in Spain which he spent without wife Nicky and their three children. His mum Marie, who has always maintained gangland villain Pat's innocence, defended her youngest son.

Still reeling from the news, told to her by her daughter in-law, she said from her Leigh home:"They won't find any drugs around Russell's place. He's not involved in that kind of thing. "He's squeaky clean. "He was never in trouble. It was always Pat who was the bad half.All this is getting too much."

Police are still trying to find out what happened to drug dealer Pat Tate, 37, from Basildon, found blasted through the head with two pals Craig Rolfe,and Tony Tucker, 38. The six men are to appear before Chelmsford magistrates today.

Police named the men as Michael Steele, 53, Peter Corry, 44, from Clacton, Darren Nicholls, 31, from Braintree, Colin Bridge, 40, also from Braintree, Jack Whomes, 35, from Brockford, Suffolk, and Russell Tate.

Did you get bummed, OP?
    rofl
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:19 am

Hilarious this rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 am

Just wanna say R.I.P to my Brother Cool-story-bro
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:24 am

rofl

Why the hell are you saying this on this forum?
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:28 am

nice hair

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:45 am