Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+33
Keyser Söze
Glen Miller
Mason19294828838822
Jorlung
Harrold
Trent
Paulinho
Juventino
El_indian
Bye_Ya
Mouse
Phadunkin Donuts
MickStupp
Uncle John from Jamaica
Clark
ResurrectionRooney
Gegilworld93
Zzonked
Grenade
Ricardo
Childish Logic
CollieBuddz
Jamie
The Zlatan
LeBron
ricky//habana
Cornholio
El Jefe
dena
Lux
SBSP
Jord
menalawyerguy
37 posters

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Anonymous

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:30 pm

That is one fine beard regardless.
    Anonymous

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Empty Re: Beard and facial hair appreciation thread.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:32 pm

would smash/10
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:33 pm

Laughing

I had to grow a really shitty one for a few years before it filled in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:44 pm

Pure masculinity.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:48 pm

ahlycotc wrote:Going to try to let my beard grow again. Last month, I had let it grow and it turned out like this...

Spoiler:

I get this if i let it grow out. no shape Sad
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:19 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:Laughing

do you still have it?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

El_indian wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:Laughing

do you still have it?

Yeah, but I keep it shorter. Needed a change.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:26 pm

Master Nocerino would be proud of such a beard, my friend.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Juventino. wrote:Master Nocerino would be proud of such a beard, my friend.

Smile

Okay, have to catch a flight. No crashes...

I'm out.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Basque in the glory of Uncle Albert's beard.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 0,,10328%7E6483533,00

Legend. Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:14 am

Spotted one.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Olofmellberg
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:51 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Spotted one.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Olofmellberg
    LeBron

Formerly known as : Spider
    Supports : Man Red.

Post by LeBron Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:14 am

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Tumblr_m497h62ZbP1ql09ow
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:42 am

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 542520_10151147069295199_674999413_n
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:39 am

What happened to Che and his beard?
    Mason19294828838822
    Mason19294828838822

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason19294828838822 Sun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am

What happened to you supporting Bradford?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:22 am

Che got deleted.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 08, 2014 5:45 am

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Fc40a6cacbe4a078e05e472bb558c184
    Thread revival attempt pray
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:16 am

Have a shave, facial hair is for drug dealers and infidelitious middle-aged men.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:50 am

Mirin how high up it goes. I will upload a picture of mine if I can get flickr to work, it's not as good as that though.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:19 am

Trying to make do with what I have.

EDIT: fuark, had no idea how embarrassing that pic was. Deleted it for the safety of the children.

Last edited by SBSP on Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:29 am

SBSP, how long ago did you move to the US?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:40 am

7ish years ago.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:47 am

Have you still got your accent, mate?  I don't mean to boast, but I left England when I was 3, left Scotland 13 years ago, and still have an English accent.  Smile
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:09 am

Why did both of your families leave the UK for the US?

Sorry to pry but I find UK expats in the US interesting, something I wouldn't mind doing in the future even though it'd be next to impossible from what I've read.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Post by Grenade Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:24 am

Glen Miller wrote:Have a shave, facial hair is for drug dealers and infidelitious middle-aged men.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Johnson263_50227fa77bc1d496084314
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:31 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Why did both of your families leave the UK for the US?

Sorry to pry but I find UK expats in the US interesting, something I wouldn't mind doing in the future even though it'd be next to impossible from what I've read.
    My father's work.  Were you born in Britain?

I've had a bad experience with British people abroad, I haven't met many English people my age over here whom I've actually liked.  Most have been rich Westminster/Eton alumni, none of them understand what it's like to have middle-class roots in the English countryside.  Rolling Eyes 
    Grenade wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:Have a shave, facial hair is for drug dealers and infidelitious middle-aged men.

Beard and facial hair appreciation thread. - Page 4 Johnson263_50227fa77bc1d496084314
    White people and Asians look bad with beards, black people pull it off really well (see big Driis for another example).
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:49 am

I think I have a faint accent, but you probably couldn't tell unless you knew I was Scottish.

Basically I have a lot of family living in the US and none in the UK, so my dad decided that we would move here.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:52 am

Glen Miller wrote:
    Keyser Söze wrote:Why did both of your families leave the UK for the US?

I've had a bad experience with British people abroad, I haven't met many English people my age over here whom I've actually liked.  Most have been rich Westminster/Eton alumni, none of them understand what it's like to have middle-class roots in the English countryside.  Rolling Eyes 

Nah, I was born in Libya.

So I guess it fairly uncommon for middle-class citizens to get a work transfer like that?
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:53 am

Keyser Söze wrote:
    Glen Miller wrote:

Nah, I was born in Libya.

So I guess it fairly uncommon for middle-class citizens to get a work transfer like that?
    I'm not entirely sure, I imagine it depends on where you are.  I'm in a big city right now, so it's bound to be upper class immigrants.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 pm