Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Walcott
Kuled
Drake
7 posters

Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England

Drake
    Drake

Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England Empty Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England

Post by Drake Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 am

Linked with Rovers and villa
    facepalm

'In February I'm going to England to listen to a firm offer. If they convince me, I may take it up,' he said.

Blackburn owners Venky's Group have already indicated their aspiration to bring in big names by launching a surprise bid to sign AC Milan's former World Player of the Year Ronaldinho, although this ultimately looks set to fail.

Kuled

Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England Empty Re: Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

COME HERE DIEGO
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England Empty Re: Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England

Post by Walcott Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 am

Kuled wrote:COME HERE DIEGO
    To Malta?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:54 am

Walcott wrote:
    Kuled wrote:COME HERE DIEGO
    To Malta?
    Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England Fuuub
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:58 am

MY hero, in charge of MY team?! eek2

It's a match made in heavan. Love
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:59 am

Mr. Hassard wrote:MY hero, in charge of MY team?! eek2

Really i would rather have Keano.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:01 am

Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England 809otbvlvkeod766zhj
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:02 am

Olsson l 3 l wrote:
    Mr. Hassard wrote:MY hero, in charge of MY team?! eek2

Really i would rather have Keano.

I can understand you, but you do not know how much a fascination i have for Maradona. shifty When his Argentina team got knocked out of the World Cup, i didn't get over it for days. Laughing (that's just one example)

It is really a case of heart says yes, head says no. Love
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:03 am

luke. wrote:Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England 809otbvlvkeod766zhj
    OK
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:04 am

Kuled wrote:
    luke. wrote:Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England 809otbvlvkeod766zhj
    OK
    This ok is acceptable thumb
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:05 am

LOL. the image showed then changed to hotlinking is disabled.

cunts -_-
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:00 am

I heard a rumour this morning that the club in question was meant to be Fulham. think

Surely not though? Confused
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 am

It was because Diego was at the game Laughing
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:10 am

Tom wrote:It was because Diego was at the game Laughing

Oh yeah. Wink
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:13 am

i hope he takes over from kenny at loserpool, then immediately starts snorting coke of gerrards cock....... after its just been pulled out of torres's ares.

Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 am

I don't see the huge reason for the complaints against him. I'd give him a chance, he can always be sacked later on.

Morally, having a legend coach a club must make their players ecstatic and attract serious interest from foreign players, and Maradona probably will know how to handle the locker room and all the players well.

Plus he isn't tactically daft, he has shown so at the World Cup that he is able to analyze the game tactically and do the changes required.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:17 am

fergiesrednose wrote:i hope he takes over from kenny at loserpool, then immediately starts snorting coke of gerrards cock....... after its just been pulled out of torres's ares.

Cool
    Laughing
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:20 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I don't see the huge reason for the complaints against him. I'd give him a chance, he can always be sacked later on.

Morally, having a legend coach a club must make their players ecstatic and attract serious interest from foreign players, and Maradona probably will know how to handle the locker room and all the players well.

Plus he isn't tactically daft, he has shown so at the World Cup that he is able to analyze the game tactically and do the changes required.

You have just got me even more excited about his possible arrival! thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:50 am

Well I am not saying he is a good manager, just not to dismiss him completely.

Blackburn will sure be an interesting observation for the rest of the footballing world, to see how Maradona handles things.
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Post by Mr. Hassard Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:51 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Well I am not saying he is a good manager, just not to dismiss him completely.

Blackburn will sure be an interesting observation for the rest of the footballing world, to see how Maradona handles things.

I know what you mean. Wink I'll welcome him with open hands and give him plenty of time to prove himself. thumb He could do a very good job, you just never know in football. Smile
    fergiesrednose
    fergiesrednose

Post by fergiesrednose Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:55 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Well I am not saying he is a good manager, just not to dismiss him completely.

I was wondering if there was a subscription involved to enroll in the gay club. I have a tesco club card, and a stolen visa. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:02 am

Membership depends on one thing.

Would you shag forest? Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England 881856
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:39 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Membership depends on one thing.

Would you shag forest? Diego Maradona to consider managerial offer from England 881856
    Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:08 am

Mr. Hassard wrote:I heard a rumour this morning that the club in question was meant to be Fulham. think

Surely not though? Confused

Hate Fulham, with the passion. I hope he goes there and gets them relegated. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:01 am