Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Barton
dena
Kris
Mario
Kuled
Lux
Roloman4
mac
12 posters

Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and...

mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and... Empty Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and...

Post by mac Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:02 pm

Al parecer, hay chicas muy hermosa desde España tratando de añadir negocios 71.

Don't criticize my Spanish. Haven't used it since high school. neu laugh

Basically, there are some hot foreign exchange student girls from Spain trying to add my business 71 class. They were there for the first day today. It's great and all but this is the first time I have ever heard a Spanish accent (from Spain) and I wanted to bang my head into the desk. Their accents were dreadful. Sounded more strong and manly than Pepe Reina, Rafa Benitez and probably even Carlos Puyol.

Gun

Anyways, feel free to comment. Pretty boring first week of school other than this. Work and more fucking work. That's all. Neutral

Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and... Empty Re: Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and...

Post by Roloman4 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:12 pm

No odies, huevón, el acento Castellano no es nada malo. Neutral
    mac
    mac

Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and... Empty Re: Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and...

Post by mac Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Roloman4 wrote:No odies, huevón, el acento Castellano no es nada malo. Neutral

That was mean. I'm not an asshole. Crying or Very sad

I've never heard the Castilian accent so can't comment on it but apparently South American Spanish accents and Canary Islander accents sound a lot better. Just things I've heard here and there. By that I mean, my Uruguayan (Spanish teacher) told me in high school. Might be some bias there. Neutral

Last edited by mac on Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:17 pm

mac wrote:

I've never heard the Castilian accent so can't comment on it but apparently South American Spanish accents and Canary Islander accents sound a lot better.

En el Ecuador huevón no es un insulto.

Se usa como "dude".

El Castellano Canariano suena muy caribeño.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Roloman4 wrote:
    mac wrote:

I've never heard the Castilian accent so can't comment on it but apparently South American Spanish accents and Canary Islander accents sound a lot better.

En el Ecuador huevón no es un insulto.

Se usa como "dude".

El Castellano Canariano suena muy caribeño.

Didn't realize that. I hate how words change so much from one country to another in the Spanish-speaking world. They sound Caribbean? That's quite interesting. Coffee

By the way, didn't use a translator yet. Haven't had to. Smile
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:21 pm

Sí, sí cambian... pero no tanto como para que no nos entendamos.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Roloman4 wrote:Sí, sí cambian... pero no tanto como para que no nos entendamos.

Por supuesto. Pero quiero decir sólo una palabra o dos. Una palabra puede ser muy diferente en un país contra otro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:08 pm

I deal with a shit load of Spanish tourists here, and their accents are really difficult for the ears. Spanish sounding beautiful? Pfft, not with Castellano.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:38 pm

I've been to the Canary Islands (Tenerife) and the people over there weren't annoying (except for the thousands of Senegalese trying to sell you cheap watches) and their accents were fine........

But the Spanish mainland tourists were pretty much all cunts.

I'm thinking of learning Spanish but I don't have a lot of free time Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Spanish makes everything sound more intriguing.

Neutral
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:25 pm

mac wrote:
    Roloman4 wrote:Sí, sí cambian... pero no tanto como para que no nos entendamos.

Por supuesto. Pero quiero decir sólo una palabra o dos. Una palabra puede ser muy diferente en un país contra otro.
    This is an ENGLISH forum, so please try to avoid posting in other languages unless appropriate, such as teaching another language. Ban?
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 am

Does anyone else think that Kuled is a cunt? And you can't use the English forum excuse anymore, I don't see anywhere .co.uk
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:31 am

Sarabia, you might want to read this: http://www.the-playmaker.com/t2021-forum-rules-guidelines

That being said, I believe the spanish talk is, in this case, appropriate.
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:34 am

Yeah but Rolo was teaching him another language that is allowed. Al parecer, hot Spanish girls and... 279869
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:36 am

Which is why I said that I find it appropriate that they speak Spanish
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:45 am

BigPoppaSmurf wrote:Spanish makes everything sound more intriguing.

Neutral

This. bounce
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:14 am

I'm surprised none of the Admins have told Rolo to STFU with the Spanish. He dosen't seem to understand the rules, if he's read them.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:10 am

dena wrote:

Neutral

This. bounce

TBH delicioso just sounds like some Spanish dude has put "oso" in to make it sound Spanish and it's corny. I know that's probably not true but still Neutral
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 am

Neutral

It depends on the accent. Some South American and other Spanish speak countries like Mexico do have nice accents but even the worse ones sound a million times better than the accents of these girls yesterday. Mind you, I'm talking about their accents when they speak broken English but from what I could tell, their accents when speaking Spanish weren't any better.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:17 am

Luxz0rz wrote:
    dena wrote:

Neutral

This. bounce

TBH delicioso just sounds like some Spanish dude has put "oso" in to make it sound Spanish and it's corny. I know that's probably not true but still Neutral
    I don't know about delicioso but alot of Spanish words are actually English words pronounced in Spanish.

What does my head in is the word "Watchman", here people call it "Wach-ee-maan" wall wall wall
    Mario
    Mario

Post by Mario Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:45 am

JMB_94 wrote:I'm surprised none of the Admins have told Rolo to STFU with the Spanish. He dosen't seem to understand the rules, if he's read them.

I wonder why you always cry about shit
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Post by Roloman4 Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:59 am

JMB_94 wrote:I'm surprised none of the Admins have told Rolo to STFU with the Spanish. He dosen't seem to understand the rules, if he's read them.

Well, aren't you a fucking douchebag?

As Egzon said, I don't see the word UK anywhere in the URL.

And this being an English forum was some shit made up by the administrators.

You should encourage diversity, not repress it!
    Barton

Post by Barton Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:15 am

Calm down guys, bit of a misunderstanding. Laughing

I wasn't even complaning, i have no problem with foreign languages being used, i just didn't think it was allowed. Now i that checked again, i didn't notice the 'unless appropriate' bit, so i'm sorry about that.

No need to get all defensive about it. Neutral
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:32 am

In Ipswich the only language is pikey there there
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 am

Ban Rolo, he is in violation of one of the rules. We don't fucking like foreigners.
    Barton

Post by Barton Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:43 am

Nah, most of the foreigners are alright. Some are a bunch of biased anti-english pricks.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:45 am

NGreat wrote:Ban Rolo, he is in violation of one of the rules. We don't fucking like foreigners.

Joke or serious ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:12 am

Serious. Sad
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 pm

Joke Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Thuda wrote:
    NGreat wrote:Ban Rolo, he is in violation of one of the rules. We don't fucking like foreigners.

Joke or serious ?

Nah, you're OK. 'Cos Agger came from your country. You're treading a fine line with Poulsen though.. Neutral

What good has ever come from Ecuador (cept for crack) and Poland (those builders that work quickly for like no money).. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:19 pm