Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Scuba Steve
moscowmadeit3
Danny
Grenade
luke.
Barton
Jordi
Mouse
arsenalap11
Cornholio
wellz
Ben
Carlos Jenkinson
Walcott
Drake
blackskar
Fanatic
21 posters

Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight

Fanatic
    Fanatic

Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight   Empty Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight

Post by Fanatic Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:39 am

Manchester City's former Arsenal stars Kolo Toure and Emmanuel Adebayor have been involved in an amazing training ground fight on the eve of the club's big game at the Emirates.

The duelling team-mates had to be pulled apart by another ex-Gunner, Patrick Viera, and defender Vincent Kompany.

Disgruntled Adebayor was unlikely to figure against his old club and is thought to be ready to move on loan to Real Madrid.

But a public expression of disharmony in the ranks will be another blow to boss Roberto Mancini, who has been hit by injuries to brilliant playmaker David Silva and young striker Mario Balotelli which have ruled them out of the crunch clash at Arsenal.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Pictures-Man-City-training-ground-fight-as-Kolo-Toure-and-Emmanuel-Adebayor-are-pulled-apart-by-shocked-team-mates-article663373.html#

blackskar
    blackskar

Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight   Empty Re: Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight

Post by blackskar Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 am

rofl
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight   Empty Re: Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight

Post by Fanatic Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:41 am

What a "team".
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:42 am

Boxing Fencing
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:50 am

Hope Toure fuckin killed Adebayor the fat piece of cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:51 am

Probably was like the last one was wasn't actually a 'fight'.

Happens in training grounds all the time.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:53 am

Black people Rolling Eyes
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:56 am

Probably nothing, this kind of thing happens all the time. Everything negative about Man City is blown so out of proportion Laughing
    wellz
    wellz

Supports : The Troops

Post by wellz Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 am

2nd or 3rd fight this season, and that is just what is caught by the press. god knows what they don't see at that disgrace of a club. all of those players outside of maybe Silva and Johnson make me sick.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:07 am

wellz wrote:2nd or 3rd fight this season, and that is just what is caught by the press. god knows what they don't see at that disgrace of a club. all of those players outside of maybe Silva and Johnson make me sick.

Surprise surprise. Both white players.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:11 am

Man City players fighting again ... rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:21 am

I'm shocked at the racism in this thread. Take it black, all of you.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 am

forestfcfan wrote:I'm shocked at the racism in this thread. Take it black, all of you.

Ban?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:23 am

facepalm

Great it is before Arsenal game though. Very Happy

Hopefully this news deters Dzeko from coming there.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:25 am

facepalm
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:28 am

wellz wrote:2nd or 3rd fight this season, and that is just what is caught by the press. god knows what they don't see at that disgrace of a club. all of those players outside of maybe Silva and Johnson make me sick.

Same, although I like Hart, Kompany and in a way K. Toure and Vieira too as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:32 am

Like people said, this sort of thing happens in every club. The only difference is the cameras aren't at most clubs ready to make every little thing a big issue.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:36 am

Tom wrote:Black people Rolling Eyes

I know this is gonna sound really racist but surely im not the only one thinking that thne african footballers are a bunch of nasty bastards
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:43 am

mouseboy11 wrote:

I know this is gonna sound really racist but surely im not the only one thinking that thne african footballers are a bunch of nasty bastards

Doesn't it make you nasty for being racist? Retard.
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:46 am

James ♠ wrote:Like people said, this sort of thing happens in every club. The only difference is the cameras aren't at most clubs ready to make every little thing a big issue.

really? because training camp bust ups are covered at every club..except maybe Hull because no one cares
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:52 am

mouseboy11 wrote:

Your opinion, no point me bringing in Steven Gerrard to start an argument because that's my opinion too
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:53 am

wellz wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:Like people said, this sort of thing happens in every club. The only difference is the cameras aren't at most clubs ready to make every little thing a big issue.

really? because training camp bust ups are covered at every club..except maybe Hull because no one cares

Training camp bust ups aren't covered at every club or else you would see alot more things like this. Players in the past have admitted these things are part of football, not everyone gets on with each other and sometimes you can catch them at a bad time.

Go play catch fatty.
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:55 am

James ♠ wrote:

Training camp bust ups aren't covered at every club or else you would see alot more things like this. Players in the past have admitted these things are part of football, not everyone gets on with each other and sometimes you can catch them at a bad time.

Go play catch fatty.

would rather have a big mac
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 am

wellz wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Go play catch fatty.

Stand there with your burger in your hand, the hotdog in your mouth and the pussy protection glove you wear to catch the ball in your other hand.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:58 am

forestfcfan wrote:I'm shocked at the racism in this thread. Take it black, all of you.

rofl
    wellz
    wellz

Post by wellz Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:59 am

James ♠ wrote:
    wellz wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:

Go play catch fatty.

Stand there with your burger in your hand, the hotdog in your mouth and the pussy protection glove you wear to catch the ball in your other hand.

sounds good to me, while I'm at it, I'll still be more of an athlete, have played a higher level of soccer and be more knowledgeable about the sport you love so much as an American, so that must really suck.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:08 am

Adebayor is a prick, so i'm pleased to see he's been causing trouble, i'd love it if Toure punched him in the mouth. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:26 am

wellz wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:
    wellz wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:

Go play catch fatty.

sounds good to me, while I'm at it, I'll still be more of an athlete, have played a higher level of soccer and be more knowledgeable about the sport you love so much as an American, so that must really suck.

If you call playing catch athletic then yes you are.

As for knowledgeable about football, I don't glory hunt, I support my team because its where i'm from. I haven't hid the fact I don't watch much other football and only watch the odd games. Smile
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:38 am

Another bullshit article. There was no fight facepalm

Anyway, it shows how competitive the squad is and that they're not a bunch of lazy moneygrabbers, doesn't it?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:40 am

luke. wrote:Another bullshit article. There was no fight Toure and Adebayor in Man City training fight   58503

Anyway, it shows how competitive the squad is and that they're not a bunch of lazy moneygrabbers, doesn't it?

It shows their lack of team spirit. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:57 am