Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
Kaka11|LFC
Pippo
Drake
Carlos Jenkinson
Dean
Keanoo
Scouser_Dave
Jack
12 posters

Moyes' time is up.

Jack
    Jack

Moyes' time is up. Empty Moyes' time is up.

Post by Jack Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:40 am

We need to set all our focus on Owen Coyle now.

Once Pienaar fucks off we should have at least 8 Million Southern Pounds to spend on a cheap RM and a replacement for Louis "The Jaffacake" Saha.

Edit: I realise 8 Million is a bit far-fetched, but in times like this you horrible Yid bastards need to pay up.

Last edited by Moorzy2911 on Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Moyes' time is up. Empty Re: Moyes' time is up.

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:42 am

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:43 am

No chance Owen Coyle would leave Bolton. He'll have more money to spend at Bolton then at Everton as well.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:44 am

James ♠ wrote:No chance Owen Coyle would leave Bolton. He'll have more money to spend at Bolton then at Everton as well.

Will he fuck. Bolton need to sell to service there debt.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 am

Knee jerk.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:46 am

Fuck off kid, Moyes has saved that club of yours, even as a red I realise the job he's done there, getting shut of him would end use.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:48 am

I agree with Dean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 4:51 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:No chance Owen Coyle would leave Bolton. He'll have more money to spend at Bolton then at Everton as well.

Bolton haven't exactly been small spenders though. Look at who they have brought in in the past. Okacha and that french lad (both on massive wages) They spent a fair bit on Elmander. Petrov is on quite high wages too.

Add to that he only left Burnley for Bolton in the first place cos its the club he spent years at and enjoyed it there.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:01 am

James ♠ wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Bolton haven't exactly been small spenders though. Look at who they have brought in in the past. Okacha and that french lad (both on massive wages) They spent a fair bit on Elmander. Petrov is on quite high wages too.

Add to that he only left Burnley for Bolton in the first place cos its the club he spent years at and enjoyed it there.

He left Burnley because he couldn't take them any further with no funds coming in. He's likely to be in the same situation with Bolton soon, unless they get new investors that are willing to clear their debt and give him money to spend on players.

Agree that it's unlikely he will leave any time soon, even though the everton job would be more suited for his ambitions as a manager.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 am

Moyes' time is up. No20u
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:04 am

That wasn't the only reason he left Burnley.

Do you think he would of left a perfectly good job at Burnley to join a team like Wolves? Nope. The only reason he moved was because it was Bolton.

Everton always on about how they don't have much money to spend. I would like Coyle to get a big job though, would you take him at Liverpool?
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:08 am

Dean wrote:Fuck off kid, Moyes has saved that club of yours, even as a red I realise the job he's done there, getting shut of him would end use.

Are you joking?

You deluded Kopites don't have a clue, since the Derby Moyes has lost all his tactics. Yes okay he has done a fantastic Job in these 8 years but after loosing in the FA Cup Final we seem to have lost all momentum.

He doesn't have a clue anymore, playing a shite Saha over Yakubu when The Yak had just started scoring again, playing Saha over a confident Jermaine Beckford and bringing Bilyaletdinov on in the 93' minute against West Ham is a complete and utter joke.

Every home game I go to, You expect a team like Everton to play a 4 4 2 at home with the two confident strikers playing with Cahill and Arteta (Who has also been utter shit) sitting behind, but no, Moyes thinks it has been better to play 4 4 2 away and play a 4 5 1 at home.

Everton over the past seasons where we have been successful, have been fantastic at Home, this year I think we are one of the teams with the worst home records.

Distin has been our best player, closely followed by afro.

Hopefully we don't loose afro but they way it's going he is looking like a big fish in a small pond.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:12 am

James ♠ wrote:That wasn't the only reason he left Burnley.

Do you think he would of left a perfectly good job at Burnley to join a team like Wolves? Nope. The only reason he moved was because it was Bolton.

Everton always on about how they don't have much money to spend. I would like Coyle to get a big job though, would you take him at Liverpool?

If it became available then yes. Remember hearing him say that he wanted money to sign Nugent for Burnley but was told there was no money available despite the club getting promoted with a 60M? win fall. Burnley want the club to keep the books balanced more than push on from where they were, which is sensible but not ambitious if you want to keep a top manager like Owen Coyle.

I wouldn't want him at Liverpool with the fear that he could be another Hodgson. Would like us to look at managers with experience of winning trophies at the top level of football.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:26 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:
    Dean wrote:Fuck off kid, Moyes has saved that club of yours, even as a red I realise the job he's done there, getting shut of him would end use.

Are you joking?

You deluded Kopites don't have a clue, since the Derby Moyes has lost all his tactics. Yes okay he has done a fantastic Job in these 8 years but after loosing in the FA Cup Final we seem to have lost all momentum.

He doesn't have a clue anymore, playing a shite Saha over Yakubu when The Yak had just started scoring again, playing Saha over a confident Jermaine Beckford and bringing Bilyaletdinov on in the 93' minute against West Ham is a complete and utter joke.

Every home game I go to, You expect a team like Everton to play a 4 4 2 at home with the two confident strikers playing with Cahill and Arteta (Who has also been utter shit) sitting behind, but no, Moyes thinks it has been better to play 4 4 2 away and play a 4 5 1 at home.

Everton over the past seasons where we have been successful, have been fantastic at Home, this year I think we are one of the teams with the worst home records.

Hopefully we don't loose afro but they way it's going he is looking like a big fish in a small pond.

You are stupid if you think you can get away with playing 4-4-2 and Arteta and Cahill as the central mids. Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:27 am

Snooty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:28 am

This is the most ridiculous thread i've seen all year.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:30 am

How is it ridiculous? You probably haven't watched 1 Everton game this year and have no clue about the club at all.
    Jack
    Jack

Post by Jack Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:31 am

James ♠️ wrote:
    Moorzy2911 wrote:

Are you joking?

You are stupid if you think you can get away with playing 4-4-2 and Arteta and Cahill as the central mids. Laughing

It's happened quite often over the last few years...

Only since Fellaini came has Cahill been playing up top.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:33 am

So what you are saying is you want to play 2 wingers with Arteta and Cahill together in the centre. Yes Arteta would hang back but he can't tackle. You'd get ripped apart by any decent counter attacking team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:52 am

I thought he had left but to say his time is up is Crazy, he moyes has been top class for Everton and if he had got more cash to spend he maybe could have had Everton up in the top 4 more than once and at least challenging every year, but with what he has had to spend he is struggling to keep Everton up challenging for European places. But this League is getting harder for even the top teams to win and most are loosing more games than usual.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:53 am

Moorzy2911 wrote:How is it ridiculous? You probably haven't watched 1 Everton game this year and have no clue about the club at all.

Lose Moyes and you'll do a Charlton. Look what happened to them once Curbishley left.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:55 am

Moyes Preston God not worthy lives in a mansion in Preston
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:27 am

forestfcfan ♥️ wrote:This is the most ridiculous thread i've seen all year.

facepalm
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:42 am

James ♠ wrote:So what you are saying is you want to play 2 wingers with Arteta and Cahill together in the centre. Yes Arteta would hang back but he can't tackle. You'd get ripped apart by any decent counter attacking team.
    Did you just call Cahill a winger?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am

Kaka11|LFC wrote:
    James ♠ wrote:So what you are saying is you want to play 2 wingers with Arteta and Cahill together in the centre. Yes Arteta would hang back but he can't tackle. You'd get ripped apart by any decent counter attacking team.

Are you blind? I said Arteta and Cahill together in the centre.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:53 am

Kaka11|LFC wrote:

No he's saying play 2 wingers, with Cahill and Arteta in the middle.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:58 am

blackskar wrote:
    Kaka11|LFC wrote:
    James ♠️ wrote:So what you are saying is you want to play 2 wingers with Arteta and Cahill together in the centre. Yes Arteta would hang back but he can't tackle. You'd get ripped apart by any decent counter attacking team.

No he's saying play 2 wingers, with Cahill and Arteta in the middle.

Just to clarify, i'm not suggesting this. The deluded Everton was the fan who suggested this and i'm just pointing out the flaws. What a Face
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:02 am

Moyes Moyes' time is up. 914411
    Mr. Hassard
    Mr. Hassard

Supports : Blackburn Rovers, Coleraine & Rangers

Post by Mr. Hassard Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Who would Everton bring in to replace Moyes, who could do a better job than he has done with little money to spend?

If Moyes gets the boot it will be the most ridiculous sacking of them all.
    Kaka11|LFC
    Kaka11|LFC

Post by Kaka11|LFC Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:07 pm

My bad misread it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 4:28 am