Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Danny
Dean
fergiesrednose
Cornholio
Lux
bcfcben
TheRangersFan
VamosXeneizes_10
Walcott
ayvee1
North_Sea_Tiger
RCFC_Chaos
Kuled
Mal
18 posters

Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here?

Anonymous

Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Empty Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 am

Just wondering.
    Anonymous

Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Empty Re: Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here?

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

Nah.
    Mal
    Mal

Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Empty Re: Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here?

Post by Mal Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

He joined to post once then i deleted him.

Last edited by Bergkamp on Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:17 am

24 only?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:18 am

No he's too busy researching his next team.
    Anonymous

Not as far as I know think
    Anonymous

No and thank god.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:20 am

Bergkamp wrote:He joined to post once then i deleted him.

Sound.

Aaron wrote:No he's too busy researching his next team.

And meeting new contacts. After he claimed to know exactly where the president of Lazio was. Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Icon_rolleyes
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:21 am

James wrote:
    Bergkamp wrote:He joined to post once then i deleted him.

Sound.

Aaron wrote:No he's too busy researching his next team.

And meeting new contacts. After he claimed to know exactly where the president of Lazio was. Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Icon_rolleyes
    Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Icon_lol
    RCFC_Chaos
    RCFC_Chaos

Post by RCFC_Chaos Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:22 am

Sounds like a popular figure Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 am

He wasn't so bad...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 am

RCFC_Chaos wrote:Sounds like a popular figure Neutral

Didn't realise he was that disliked tbh. Turns out he is. Is RAB "I support 24 teams +" SAFC on here? Icon_lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 am

I don't like him purely because every time Tottenham was mentioned, he'd chime in with some stupid comment just to hate of them, got fucking tedious having to read some of the shite he posted. Then would get all bitchy if someone said something bad about Sunderland.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 am

He got on my tits when he was saying Lavezzi was going to join Tottenham and that the Lazio President was in London.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:27 am

I didn't even know he was that disliked. I liked him, he was ok. Atleast he isn't an idiot, which isn't what I could say to some people on here.

Anyway, he got invited like 15 times, and he came on and saw everyone dissing him and was like "Fuck them" and left. That's what he said on the GD Chat on EA anyway. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I didn't even know he was that disliked. I liked him, he was ok. Atleast he isn't an idiot, which isn't what I could say to some people on here.

Anyway, he got invited like 15 times, and he came on and saw everyone dissing him and was like "Fuck them" and left. That's what he said on the GD Chat on EA anyway. Laughing

It is only recently hes become a dick. He was alright not so long ago... he just suddenly changed I guess.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:38 am

I liked him haha. He gets really angry really easily, like when we both played Habbo and i kicked him out of my room, he deleted me off his friends list and put me on ignore on the forum Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:39 am

Yes, I am here. And I actually support 27 teams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:46 am

I liked him
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:50 am

Rab the closet Tim?
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:51 am

I liked him too.
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:56 am

He was alrite to me, he got in a stress when Kenwyne Jones left Sunderland for Stoke, then called him shite, despite the day before he agreed with me when I said he was decent lol but yeah, I think he joined then pissed off, he probably comes on here without posting to see if we are talkin about him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:57 am

Walcott wrote:He was alrite to me, he got in a stress when Kenwyne Jones left Sunderland for Stoke, then called him shite, despite the day before he agreed with me when I said he was decent lol but yeah, I think he joined then pissed off, he probably comes on here without posting to see if we are talkin about him.

I got a question for you. Where is Sam?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:59 am

I saw him on here today...
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:00 am

James wrote:
    Walcott wrote:He was alrite to me, he got in a stress when Kenwyne Jones left Sunderland for Stoke, then called him shite, despite the day before he agreed with me when I said he was decent lol but yeah, I think he joined then pissed off, he probably comes on here without posting to see if we are talkin about him.

Yeah, he is on here but I think he goes on another forum and Goonersworld more often.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:02 am

Walcott wrote:
    James wrote:

Yeah, he is on here but I think he goes on another forum and Goonersworld more often.

Ahh right.
    VamosXeneizes_10
    VamosXeneizes_10

Post by VamosXeneizes_10 Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:45 pm

RAB wasn't a bad guy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

Rob was nice Sad
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:31 pm

He didn't understand irony and took alot of my sarcastic coments to heart.

I didn't mind him but he seemed to have a problem with me.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:48 pm

I hated him and he hated me, glad he isnt on this site

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 8:14 pm