Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Anonymous

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit Empty Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:14 am

Do you have it? If so what do you think of it?

This is my latest pic ...

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit Pic

The graphics are immense. Razz
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit Empty Re: Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit

Post by bcfcben Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:08 am

I loved Underground and Underground 2 but i stopped playing Need For Speed ever since they did the whole police thing as they became annoying as hell, to be fair though those graphics are OMG
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:57 am

bcfcben wrote:I loved Underground and Underground 2 but i stopped playing Need For Speed ever since they did the whole police thing as they became annoying as hell, to be fair though those graphics are OMG

Cheers mate for the reply Wink. I loved them both too, personally I thought Underground 2 was better. There graphics are Heart

The only bad things about are there is no storyline tbh and you can't upgrade your car. Confused
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:58 am

No problem, i might rent this just to check it out although as weird as it sounds im not a huge car game/cars in general lover but i got the Underground 1 for Christmas a while back and got addicted and then got number 2. Like you said just ashame there was no story.
    Does this one have a storyline?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:04 am

bcfcben wrote:No problem, i might rent this just to check it out although as weird as it sounds im not a huge car game/cars in general lover but i got the Underground 1 for Christmas a while back and got addicted and then got number 2. Like you said just ashame there was no story.

Well not really. You have a career and you have races which you are a street racer. You start at level 1 and you have to get to level 20 to be the ultimate street racer. You also have races which your a cop and you have a rank between 1 & 20. You unlock cars by winning races and as a cop you get to set spike strips, road blocks & have a helicopter to shoot them. I reckon you should rent it. It was given a 9.0 from IGN.
    bcfcben

Post by bcfcben Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:50 am

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:
    bcfcben wrote:No problem, i might rent this just to check it out although as weird as it sounds im not a huge car game/cars in general lover but i got the Underground 1 for Christmas a while back and got addicted and then got number 2. Like you said just ashame there was no story.

Well not really. You have a career and you have races which you are a street racer. You start at level 1 and you have to get to level 20 to be the ultimate street racer. You also have races which your a cop and you have a rank between 1 & 20. You unlock cars by winning races and as a cop you get to set spike strips, road blocks & have a helicopter to shoot them. I reckon you should rent it. It was given a 9.0 from IGN.

That actually sounds pretty good, especially the calling in spike stripes etc. Cheers for the recommendation i'll check this game out Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit 284837
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:53 am

bcfcben wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

That actually sounds pretty good, especially the calling in spike stripes etc. Cheers for the recommendation i'll check this game out Need For Speed - Hot Pursuit 284837

Btw a 9.0 is amazing ... black ops only got an 8.5.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:56 am

I've never played Hot Pursuit, but I really liked Shift and ended up ranked highly. I might get Hot Pursuit if I see a cheap copy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:53 am

Most wanted was the best one.
    I2eds_AVA
    I2eds_AVA

Post by I2eds_AVA Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:59 am

Completed this weeks ago but it's such a class game. Always loved the Burnout style racing and as this was made by the same guys at Criterion, similar feel to it. Along with Motorstorm Apocolypse, can see myself playing this one for a long time still, the online modes are very good.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:38 am