Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Walcott
ayvee1
Kris
Bushido
Ben
crump
10 posters

Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums

crump
    crump

Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums Empty Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 am

I'm not posting as much there due to the fact I'm pissed off starting on 0 posts, and theres no quick reply. I'll probably browse on there and occasionally post a topic here and there. Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums Icon_cool
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums Empty Re: Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums

Post by Ben Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:27 am

No, I'm banned from it anyway
    crump
    crump

Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums Empty Re: Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:41 am

Haha. The forums are a joke, and it's shit when lalala comes up. Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums 688105
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:49 am

That forum is fucking shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:23 am

I post in the Rangers thread. That's about it tbh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:52 am

I've posted 1 stupid thread and said the forums shit in another
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:13 am

Might use it to ask about FIFA, but I'm going nowhere near the RF section. Looks grim there.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:14 am

Dan wrote:Might use it to ask about FIFA, but I'm going nowhere near the RF section. Looks grim there.

This.

Well, for our troll sesh, we'll take that one down too Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:16 am

Thuda wrote:
    Dan wrote:Might use it to ask about FIFA, but I'm going nowhere near the RF section. Looks grim there.

This.

Well, for our troll sesh, we'll take that one down too Is anyone bothering posting on the new FIFA 11 forums Icon_wink

Apart from then of course.. Wink
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

I think we should all target one thing, like Bentnder has potential to be better than Rooney, then rip out some mad stastistics to make it look like we're serious.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:36 am

I can't be arsed signing up.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:37 am

It;s a shambles, full of a few nobends too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:40 am

We should all have similar usernames, e.g Troll1, Troll 2 etc?

Organise it here first
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:45 am

I'll keep my own one and get Bendtner avatar, sig etc. I like Bendtner but some of the Yankee Man Utd fans will be like "Urr no man Wyney Reooney scored 40 goals last season.
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:47 am

The troll sesh has its own thread. I'll be posting detailed info about it after this and a suggestion for improvement has been posted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:11 am

RF section looks terrible. rofl
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:11 am

Yeah, whatever Chris-Plymouth says, I just go mad at him. He made the Official Arsenal Thread, and his name is Chris-Plymouth, wtf. Then he said we will not be over-confident about 2moros game, how the fuck does he know? Stupid green army bumder.
    The Stig
    The Stig

Post by The Stig Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:21 pm

Haven't signed up to it. WHo has the most posts in RF there?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:26 pm

Ive only posted a few times, but I did ger IlCaesar back on there Very Happy
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:29 pm

ayvee1 wrote:I can't be arsed signing up.

Yep.

The less people use it, the better.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 am

Im banned, so no i don't.
    H-T-W14i
    H-T-W14i

Post by H-T-W14i Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 am

I will never post on there again, every-one has a different username so it is hard to recognise people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 am

I signed up for it the first day of the integration, but decided to move over to this forum after learning about it today. The 'new' EA forum is awful. Besides the lack of features and slow activity, the speed of the site is beyond slow. I usually have to sit there and reload a page three times before it finally fully loads. If the 'old' forum was still there, I would have probably stayed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:58 pm