Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Royal
    Royal

Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by Royal Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:09 pm

For all you sad bastards out there, The Elder Scrolls FUCKING 5 has been announced. eek2 eek2 eek2 eek2 eek2
    Release Date: 11/11/11

http://kotaku.com/5712282/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-unveiled-dated-for-2011
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by Cornholio Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:50 pm

I got the goty elder scrolls, just because I could.

That games fucked up, even by my standards. Couldn't play it for more than 15mins. Really strange shit.
    Royal
    Royal

Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Empty Re: Announced | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Post by Royal Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Did you get out of the sewers?
    When you get out it's much much better, terrible way to start a game, it puts a lot of people off.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:58 pm

Royal wrote:Did you get out of the sewers?
    When you get out it's much much better, terrible way to start a game, it puts a lot of people off.
    I put me off...

I got out of the sewers but it was dark as fuck while I was in there. Needed to turn up the brightness on my TV quite high. This was a while back though when I had a shit box.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:16 am

Yeah I got out and went to a stange door. Inside there was like two doors which were fucking mental, and these weird demon dog things and wizards kept fucking me up.

Then I just thought, what am I doing, and stopped playing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:56 pm