Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Weather130
SBSP
Glen Miller
FCB
8 posters

FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt

FCB
    FCB

FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt Empty FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt

Post by FCB Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:01 am

http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/2144647/fifa-report-clears-qatar-but-criticises-england-over-2018-world-cup-bid

FIFA is hardly a trustworthy organization, but I find it funny that it was the most vocal that was found of doing what it accused Qatar and Russia of doing. Even if Qatar and Russia actually did bribe officials, England are just as bad and are just mad that they couldn't bribe officials enough to get their votes. Even Australia is accused of bribery and Spain/Portugal failed to cooperate with the investigation.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt Empty Re: FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt

Post by Glen Miller Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:21 am

I couldn't possibly comment about the "hilarity" of any of this until the truth is revealed. Smile
    SBSP
    SBSP

FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt Empty Re: FIFA: England, Not Qatar or Russia Were Corrupt

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:25 am

What a load of sweaty ballsacks.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:45 pm

This is pure BS, I am not believing this crap.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:57 pm

Thank goodness the truth is out. The corruption allegations against Qatar was pure racism.
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:44 am

El_indian wrote:Thank goodness the truth is out. The corruption allegations against Qatar was pure racism.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not, but I actually do believe there's a bit of racism when it comes to Qatar and Russia. It's definitely prevalent among people who post comments on such articles. It's a mix of racism and jealousy among the losing nations.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 am

Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:04 am

It's pretty obvious that Qatar were involved in a "bribe" of some sort, but I don't mind since it's the nature of FIFA and it has been for since forever and as a fan I haven't suffered. What I do agree with Ahly on is the bitterness from the losing bidders, they most likely also participated in some sort of "bribe" as well and they just seem upset that they didn't have the capabilities to match Qatar's financial backing.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:52 am

The Sunday Times have released their weekly "2018 and 2022 World Cup bids were corrupt" story. Is anyone still paying attention?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:09 pm