Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared?

Forest
    Forest

Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared? Empty Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared?

Post by Forest Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:06 am

Anonymous

Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared? Empty Re: Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared?

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am

I remember reading an article that said that video pretty much ruined her career. Was hardly played in her senior year or something.

I kinda feel bad for her, if she wasn't female the video probably wouldn't have blown up as much as it did.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared? Empty Re: Would you have sex with this woman or would you be scared?

Post by SBSP Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:40 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:I remember reading an article that said that video pretty much ruined her career. Was hardly played in her senior year or something.

I kinda feel bad for her, if she wasn't female the video probably wouldn't have blown up as much as it did.
    That hair pull thing though, man. I've never seen anything else like that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 4:46 am

I have no fear.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:36 am

she is attractive, she'd get my D
    Vexxed
    Vexxed

Supports : TFC

Post by Vexxed Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:02 pm

If all of football was like this, all North Americans would love the sport Very Happy
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Thu May 02, 2013 2:40 am

there's nothing wrong with a physical woman. i had a fling back in uni with my MMA trainer. shes half my weight but she could still get me to tap out on the mat. i thought that was pretty hot

as for the video, she seems more or less the female counterpart to pepe, gattuso, or

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 pm