Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs

Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs Empty Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs

Post by Glen Miller Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:52 am

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8403870/

This is the same man that praises the primitive barbarian Ryan Shawcross:
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_5988929,00.html
    "He has got no bad blood in him whatsoever"

He is also another conspiracy lover:
    We have had quite few decisions go against us and it looks as if another one has as well. That hasn't been the first one; it's happened a few times against this football club.

In my opinion, the FA should fine this footballing Godfather & instigator of on-field riots & actively seek to force him out of the English game.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs Empty Re: Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs

Post by Zzonked Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 pm

Please present a case for how cheating is harmless.

I present the counter-argument that cheating could cost a team points, league places and therefore lots of money.

Go.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs Empty Re: Pulis Urges FA to Get Rid of Harmless Cheats & Keep Thugs

Post by Glen Miller Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:03 pm

Zzonked wrote:Please present a case for how cheating is harmless.

I present the counter-argument that cheating could cost a team points, league places and therefore lots of money.

Go.
    I meant physically harmless. I am sorry for allowing such ambiguities to plague my thread title.

I cannot for the life of me think of a dive that has relegated a team. However, I can list countless tackles that have broken legs, stunted careers, and shattered dreams.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 pm

don't call him a footballing Godfather.
    Yrael
    Yrael

Post by Yrael Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:24 pm

El_indian wrote:don't call him a footballing Godfather.

But his tactics have revolutionised premier league football.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:13 pm