Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job

Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job Empty Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:43 am

Representatives of Harry Redknapp are in talks over a big-money offer to install him as Ukraine manager, Sky Sports News understands.

It has been claimed discussions have been going on for a fortnight after the Ukrainian FA made the former Spurs boss their number-one target.

Redknapp's agent Paul Stretford is thought to be in Kiev thrashing out the details of the deal, which will see his client back in work for the first time since being shown the door at White Hart Lane in June.

QPR had been expected to sack Mark Hughes and chase his managerial services, but Redknapp may well agree a contract with Ukraine by the end of this week.

He previously told Sportsmail: "It's a fantastic job. I found out about it a couple of weeks ago when they got in touch with my advisors. I am serious about it.

"They are an up and coming football country with some very good young players, some great teams like Shakhtar and some great stadiums.

"I will talk to them and see if we can sort something out. I'm definitely interested, without a doubt."

If Redknapp agrees to the offer, he would be set to lead Ukraine when they face England in a potentially crucial World Cup qualifier in Kiev next September.

http://www.teamtalk.com/tottenham-hotspur/8265286/Representatives-of-Harry-Redknapp-are-in-talks-with-Ukraine-federation-officials
    Anonymous

Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job Empty Re: Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:43 am

Ukranian board know what they're doing, they offered it to Shevchenko on a player/coach role and he rejected it lol.
    fluffy_kittens
    fluffy_kittens

Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job Empty Re: Harry Redknapp pondering Ukraine job

Post by fluffy_kittens Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:48 pm

no Harry just no
    EthelCadrew
    EthelCadrew

Supports : Glasgow Celtic

Post by EthelCadrew Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:55 am

Cracking manager. Thought the lure of some big EPL team may lure him still.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:25 am

Can't imagine him even moving north of Birmingham never mind to the Ukraine. Laughing
    AndItsKoren!
    AndItsKoren!

Post by AndItsKoren! Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:46 am

Zzonked wrote:Can't imagine him even moving north of Birmingham never mind to the Ukraine. Laughing

So true. Also, he can't even write, what makes him think he can learn Ukranian?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:37 pm