Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
VivaRonaldoLAD
Muhkoo
6 posters

Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse

The Maestro
    The Maestro

Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse Empty Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse

Post by The Maestro Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Put this together last night. What do you think?

Last edited by Samaras on Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse Empty Re: Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse

Post by Muhkoo Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:19 pm

Very well made! Nice you used Vimeo to upload as well Smile
    Anonymous

Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse Empty Re: Victor Wanyama - Celtic's Kenyan Powerhouse

Post by Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:25 pm

Good video. You don't see too many videos on midfielders/defenders so it's a nice change.
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:17 am

Muhkoo wrote:Very well made! Nice you used Vimeo to upload as well Smile

Ché Guayaba wrote:Good video. You don't see too many videos on midfielders/defenders so it's a nice change.

thumb
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:42 am

Welcome to Manchester. #GGMU MUFC 4 evar
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:01 am

Great video, all I could say is maybe some added commentary for some of the goals, I'm actually impressed with how good he looked on the video, I haven't seen much of him.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:07 am

Really impressed with Victor Wanyama, good video as well!
    Novi
    Novi

Supports : Arsenal

Post by Novi Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:36 am

Im not too keen on the music, but still really good. Very Happy
    The Maestro
    The Maestro

Post by The Maestro Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:35 pm

kyro7 wrote:Great video, all I could say is maybe some added commentary for some of the goals, I'm actually impressed with how good he looked on the video, I haven't seen much of him.

He's a MUTD fan, I remember watching an interview once where he called Scholes his favourite African player.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:16 pm

Samaras wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Great video, all I could say is maybe some added commentary for some of the goals, I'm actually impressed with how good he looked on the video, I haven't seen much of him.

He's a MUTD fan, I remember watching an interview once where he called Scholes his favourite African player.

Actually he grew up idolizing Danny Tiatto and is a life long City fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:48 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    Samaras wrote:

Actually he grew up idolizing Danny Tiatto and is a life long City fan.

Both have very similar play styles, obviously learned a lot in that period.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:11 pm