Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Why do players values differ?

CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Why do players values differ? Empty Why do players values differ?

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:04 pm

On manager mode I have a few of these.

I have two CBs that I've developed up to 82OVR. I keep getting offers of 20m for one and the transfer bloke says I can push for 35m. The other one I barely get 10m offers and the bloke says push for 18-20m.

I also have a winger who is 86OVR and his value is 14.5 mill and people won't even offer 20m.

Da fuck?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Why do players values differ? Empty Re: Why do players values differ?

Post by Jorlung Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 pm

Length of contracts, age, form.
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

Post by CollieBuddz Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm

I signed them both at the same time on the same contract. They're both around 20.

I do same thing over and over. Buy players aged 18-21 with around 77-79 OVR. Let them develop to 82+ then sell to Madrid for 30-40.

I did that with 2 of my strikers. I got a random one like that, he got to 82 and I sold to Madrid. They offered 20m, I said 40 for shits and giggles and they said yes.

Bought Luc Castaignos, got to 82. Madrid would only offer like 35 but I took it.

Now I've got a striker but his value won't get near that mark and his OVR is 86.

Its fucked up.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:01 pm

Different potential. All the players have a set potential in the game that they will definitely reach. So if you have two 80 rated players and one is much more expensive than the other then it could be because one's set potential is 88 whereas the other's is 84.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:17 pm