Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Anonymous

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers Empty Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:26 pm

Craig Whyte has claimed he introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps as the administrators searched for a buyer for Rangers.

The former Rangers owner made the claim in a wide-ranging interview with BBC Scotland's Chris McLaughlin.

He also claimed Duff and Phelps knew of the controversial Ticketus deal before the purchase of the club was complete.

Mr Whyte said the SPL knew in October 2011 that Rangers "had no money" and were heading for administration.

Full details of the interview, and reaction to it, will be on the BBC Scotland news website later and on Reporting Scotland at 18:30.

There will be further analysis and discussion on Newsnight Scotland at 23:00 on BBC2 Scotland.

You can comment or follow Chris McLaughlin on Twitter: @bbcchrismclaug

tldr or don't understand:

Whyte had rushed to court to get D&P appointed administrators, rather than HRMC appointed ones. D&P, by all accounts, run the worst administration in history, then sell the assets at a seriously undervalued price to Charles Green, who we now know was introduced to D&P by Craig Whyte himself, having said he had never met Craig Whyte. All this as Green announces plans to float the new Rangers on the stock market.

I'm sure it's all above board!

My prediction: New Rangers (2012) go into administration by the end of the season
    Totti
    Totti

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers Empty Re: Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Post by Totti Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:33 pm

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers Mc6flk
    Anonymous

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers Empty Re: Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:43 pm

We already knew this, Charles Green met with Craig Whyte twice to finalise the deal. He hand to hand over his shares in Rangers Football Club to make it possible for Charles Green to change the holding company.

Administration? You having a laugh? Laughing

You do realise the Graham Spiers that said that on Twitter was a parody. Laughing Laughing

This just proves that Craig Whyte was the saviour of Rangers.

Just to reiterate, Charles Green said he had met with Craig Whyte twice before he took control of Rangers Football Club.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:We already knew this, Charles Green met with Craig Whyte twice to finalise the deal. He hand to hand over his shares in Rangers Football Club to make it possible for Charles Green to change the holding company.

Administration? You having a laugh? Laughing

You do realise the Graham Spiers that said that on Twitter was a parody. Laughing Laughing

This just proves that Craig Whyte was the saviour of Rangers.

Just to reiterate, Charles Green said he had met with Craig Whyte twice before he took control of Rangers Football Club.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:47 pm

May 2012 Charlie Green "I've never met Craig Whyte"

July 2012 Charlie Green "I've only met Craig Whyte twice"

September 2012 Charlie Green "I've only met Craig Whyte 4 times"

October 2012 Craig Whyte: "I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:50 pm

Craig Whyte: Stops paying PAYE which puts Rangers into administration

Jela: "That's why Craig Whyte is the saviour of Rangers"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

What are you doing? facepalm

People were just beginning to forget about your obsessive bitterness and now you start this...

If you want...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:51 pm

Templeton7|RFC wrote:What are you doing? facepalm

People were just beginning to forget about your obsessive bitterness and now you start this...

If you want...

Enjoy administration .. again rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:48 am

Charles Green Statement

Craig Whyte: I brought Charles Green in to buy Rangers B0dc5fa189d9a52116889fd04ae3106c_XL

RANGERS Chief Executive Charles Green has reacted to news today that Craig Whyte has made certain claims in an interview with the BBC.

In the interview to be broadcast later today Craig Whyte has claimed he introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps as the administrators searched for a buyer for Rangers.

The Rangers Chief Executive said: “Yet again Craig Whyte’s version of events paints a misleading picture of what actually happened and it’s regrettable that the BBC is providing him with such a platform.

“The facts are that direct contact was made by our consortium with Craig Whyte in the first instance as it appeared at that time that his shares would have to be secured in order for any purchase of the Club to progress.

“I was not present when contact was initially made but subsequently met Craig Whyte who introduced me to the administrator.

“I had no previous association with Craig Whyte and it is misleading to suggest he ‘brought us in’.

“I was brought to the transaction by Imran Ahmad following Duff and Phelps contacting Zeus Capital in February, due to their experience in the football sector.“
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:49 am

According to you, Craig Whyte is the saviour of Rangers. Why would he lie?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 am

Craig Whyte didn't lie, The BBC accidentally on purpose printed it. He said he brought Charles Green to meet D&P, which is true.

"Craig Whyte who introduced me to the administrator.

BBC scrambling for stories again and printing lies. How typical, almost as obsessed as you, not quite though.

I suppose that's a big achievement for you, you're more obsessed than The BBC, revel in that achievement.

Your muckraking has once again got you nowhere, have a nice day!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:05 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:Craig Whyte didn't lie, The BBC accidentally on purpose printed it. He said he brought Charles Green to meet D&P, which is true.

"Craig Whyte who introduced me to the administrator.

BBC scrambling for stories again and printing lies. How typical, almost as obsessed as you, not quite though.

I suppose that's a big achievement for you, you're more obsessed than The BBC, revel in that achievement.

Your muckraking has once again got you nowhere, have a nice day!

So the BBC are absolutely correct then? That's what the article says

Craig Whyte has claimed he introduced Charles Green to Duff and Phelps as the administrators searched for a buyer for Rangers.

Less of the conspiracy theories please

Templeton7|RFC wrote:The BBC accidentally on purpose printed it.

You should go for a lie down.

Last edited by ZOMBIE KILLER on Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:07 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:06 am

No, They're trying to say that Craig Whyte & Charles Green are in this together and are in some way connected.

Usual lies, next.....

So, so boring.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:08 am

Templeton7|RFC wrote:No, They're trying to say that Craig Whyte & Charles Green are in this together and are in some way connected.

Usual lies, next.....

So, so boring.

Point me out to where it says that????
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:12 am

You can't, can you?

Because you're lying about the BBC lying.

And you've changed your avatar and signature to Charles Green to go on the defensive, exactly like you did with Craig Whyte when the stories started emerging.

Some people never learn.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:34 am

Fascinating, where can I read more?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:35 am

Carlos Jenkinson wrote:Fascinating, where can I read more?

On here. I post about Rangers obsessively.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:19 am

His interview today

"I wouldn't say I lied, just mislead people" rofl

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:38 am

Jeez. That man has no integrity. Makes sense why he's been so successful.

I remember Jela boasting about this guy.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:31 am

10 million a year!!!
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:36 am

ZOMBIE KILLER wrote:
    Carlos Jenkinson wrote:Fascinating, where can I read more?

Also look out for his minions possessed by the Maestro Effect.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    ZOMBIE KILLER wrote:

Also look out for his minions possessed by the Maestro Effect.

Excellent suggestion.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 5:41 pm