Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Keanoo
menalawyerguy
Zzonked
Phadunkin Donuts
Stranger
Mustangt125
neal_canuck
Cam
Bye_Ya
Scuba Steve
SBSP
Demoz
dena
17 posters

NFL

Jay
    Jay

NFL - Page 15 Empty Re: NFL

Post by Jay Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:05 am

Zzonked wrote:lol this was my first ever week playing fantasy football and I think I've peaked already.

I had:
    Adrian Peterson 93yds 2 TD
    AJ Green 162yds 2 TD
    Victor Cruz 118yds 3 TD
    Vernon Davis 98yds 2 TD
    Aaron Rodgers 333yds 3 TD 1 INT

Nearly tripled the score of the guy matched up against me.
    > Russell Wilson avatar
    > Uses Aaron Rodgers

AD is gold. Megatron is a good pick too even though he had a weaker game last week, but he's against the Cards next week but they'll 99% double him.
    Who's your D?
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:14 am

It actually is Cardinals. Not great but there wasn't much left when I went for the D.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 pm

Zzonked wrote:It actually is Cardinals. Not great but there wasn't much left when I went for the D.
    Stafford will 99% have a great game against the Cards D. I know you can't just say since x team did well against y team, they will do well against z team, but still....
    REGGIE BUSH IS BACK

check out this article that showed the options Stafford had against the Vikings even though Megatron didn't have a gg
    http://www.detroitlions.com/news/lions-insider/article-1/Matthew-Stafford-is-enjoying-all-of-his-options-on-the-offensive-side-of-the-ball/7c08d9da-92c0-4fa4-9052-9b6d9d7aa621
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:36 pm

Get Carolina D
    fuck the Bills rofl

What team do you use in Madden 25 btw? I use the Panthers Love

Lost the wireless adapter for my 360 so I can't play online tho, but I play Franchise Mode (as a coach) for the Panthers... might try owner mode tho.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:02 am

Still playing Madden 13 atm, but should be getting 25 either tomorrow or Saturday through the post.

I'm like 10 years into a Dolphins franchise, gonna be tough to leave my QB behind. He's mobile but still has 99 in all the throwing stuff. Cry

What's the difference between coach and owner?
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:17 am

Zzonked wrote:Still playing Madden 13 atm, but should be getting 25 either tomorrow or Saturday through the post.

I'm like 10 years into a Dolphins franchise, gonna be tough to leave my QB behind. He's mobile but still has 99 in all the throwing stuff. Cry

What's the difference between coach and owner?
    your QB is on dat Mike Vick Madden 04 hype
    NFL - Page 15 All-25-michael-vick-header_656x369
    More OP than Lebron in 2k13 imo.

With owner mode you get to hire/fire coaches, maintain the finances, concessions, etc.
    Best thing: You can relocate the entire team to a new city (haven't done it yet, CPU has tho) as well as building the new stadium and renovating the stadium.
    It's pretty nice, but I haven't played it much.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:29 am

I think that was the first Madden I ever had, remember abusing that. Laughing

Is it worth staying up to watch Jets v Pats? Only starts at 1am here, not sure I cba.
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Fri Sep 13, 2013 8:33 am

Big divisional game, stay up for the first half and if it's shit stop watching imo
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:36 pm

Well I watched all of that and it was fucking awful.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:19 am

Quite a horrible game. Both rosters are beat up and Geno Smith got no help whatsoever. The plays they called late in the game gave him no support and put him in uncalled for situations which made things harder than necessary. Patriots, for getting all these turnovers, only score 13 points.. that says it all. 

Both teams are just bad atm. Sloppy as can be.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:10 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:Quite a horrible game. Both rosters are beat up and Geno Smith got no help whatsoever. The plays they called late in the game gave him no support and put him in uncalled for situations which made things harder than necessary. Patriots, for getting all these turnovers, only score 13 points.. that says it all. 

Both teams are just bad atm. Sloppy as can be.
    Yeah I think there were a few plays where the Jets should have just run the ball instead of forcing Geno to make a play. Easy to say in hindsight but if they just ran the ball when they were in FG range, then either got a 1st or kick the FG they would have been in a decent position given how low scoring the game was.

Patriots... The receivers were terrible. Edelman is a nice short target but he can't do it on his own. Dobson should have caught double the amount of passes he did. Brady was making good throws and getting nothing from his receivers. Pats should be much better when Gronk and Amendola come back.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:39 am

Bears throwback uniform is sexy.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:41 am

Patriots are still the best right
    Jay
    Jay

Post by Jay Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:09 pm

Zzonked wrote:It actually is Cardinals. Not great but there wasn't much left when I went for the D.
    Ooft
    Cards D = 327 yards allowed
    Panthers D = 445 yards allowed

You dodged a bullet by not listening to me Laughing

can't believe we fucking lost  to the Bills

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm