Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Carlos Jenkinson
ILCaesar
SBSP
Scuba Steve
Childish Logic
luke.
10 posters

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Anonymous

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010) Empty National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:56 am

FIFA Coca Cola World Rankings
    1. Spain
    2. Netherlands
    3. Brazil
    4. Germany
    5. Argentina
    6. England
    7. Uruguay
    8. Portugal
    9. Croatia
    10. Egypt
    11. Greece
    12. Norway
    13. Russia
    14. Italy
    15. Slovenia
    16. Chile
    17. Ghana
    18. Slovakia
    19. Côte d'Ivoire
    20. Australia

World Football Elo Rankings

1. Spain
    2. Brazil
    3. Netherlands
    4. Germany
    5. Argentina
    6. England
    7. Croatia
    8. Uruguay
    9. Chile
    10. Portugal
    11. Mexico
    12. Russia
    13. Italy
    14. Ukraine
    15. Sweden
    16. Côte d'Ivoire
    17. Egypt
    18. Australia
    19. Japan
    20. Norway

SPI Rankings

1. Brazil
    2. Germany
    3. Spain
    4. Netherlands
    5. Argentina
    6. England
    7. Uruguay
    8. Portugal
    9. Chile
    10. Ivory Coast
    11. Croatia
    12. Russia
    13. Egypt
    14. Mexico
    15. Italy
    16. USA
    17. Paraguay
    18. Ukraine
    19. Norway
    20. Serbia
    luke.
    luke.

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010) Empty Re: National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Post by luke. Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:00 am

Northern Ireland 42 in FIFA rankings and 70 in ELO Cool
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010) Empty Re: National Team World Rankings (17 November 2010)

Post by Childish Logic Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:01 am

England being six is outrageous.
    Scuba Steve
    Scuba Steve

Post by Scuba Steve Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:04 am

Top 24!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:30 am

Lol, Poland breaking the lowest ranking in our history for the 5rd month in a row.

Welcome #71.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:31 am

NZG wrote:England being six is outrageous.
    I thought that too but TBH they've done better than all the teams below them bar Uruguay, who haven't done much until recently. Neutral
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Supports : Cruel

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:34 am

I think ahly is the only one interested in these. Even in the old RF, he'd be riding these rankings like a brand new dildo.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:37 am

Wow.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:18 am

ranked 6, is that a joke?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:44 am

ILCaesar wrote:I think ahly is the only one interested in these. Even in the old RF, he'd be riding these rankings like a brand new dildo.

I don't really care that much about the ranking, because they aren't really accurate. But what's wrong with posting them every time they come out? And before you get any ideas, I would post the rankings even when Egypt was out of the top 20.

It doesn't matter if you agree with the rankings or not, they are important. They have a big impact on the seedings in the World Cup and continental tournaments and qualifiers.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 am

They're about as important as the turds I just flushed down my toilet. I honestly think you just rub one off to them. You obviously care enough to keep an eye out when they're updated and to make sure to post them.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:17 am

France outside of top 20, England top 10. Cool.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 am

ILCaesar wrote:They're about as important as the turds I just flushed down my toilet. I honestly think you just rub one off to them. You obviously care enough to keep an eye out when they're updated and to make sure to post them.
    I don't think so, it's not like Barakat goes around saying things like "Egypt is better because they are ranked 10" I think you are not pleased because Italy are mad low. Laughing If Italy were 1st, I doubt you'd complain about him posting it.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:24 am

dena wrote:France outside of top 20, England top 10. Cool.
    Yeah, because we really played a strong team tonight... Neutral

Love the way no one seems to know how the rankings are done, they're not fucking random.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:35 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    ILCaesar wrote:They're about as important as the turds I just flushed down my toilet. I honestly think you just rub one off to them. You obviously care enough to keep an eye out when they're updated and to make sure to post them.
    I don't think so, it's not like Barakat goes around saying things like "Egypt is better because they are ranked 10" I think you are not pleased because Italy are mad low. Laughing If Italy were 1st, I doubt you'd complain about him posting it.
    That's where you're wrong. It has nothing to do with Italy. I know Egypt aren't better than Italy. Italy could be ranked first right now and I'd still not be pleased with them or the rankings. Don't you have to go jack off Neymar? He's starting to throw a tantrum.

I just don't see them as accurate. Has nothing to do with being pleased or displeased. I'm neutral. i just personally find him and his riding of the rankings' cock annoying.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:38 am

ILCaesar wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    That's where you're wrong. It has nothing to do with Italy. I know Egypt aren't better than Italy. Italy could be ranked first right now and I'd still not be pleased with them or the rankings. Don't you have to go jack off Neymar? He's starting to throw a tantrum.

I just don't see them as accurate. Has nothing to do with being pleased or displeased. I'm neutral. i just personally find him and his riding of the rankings' cock annoying.
    Yes, I will go jack of Neymar... Rolling Eyes Do you not have anything better to say? Laughing

And I'm saying he's not "riding any cocks of the rankings" he's just posting them because no one else does..nothing wrong with that.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:39 am

chiboygeorge wrote:
    ILCaesar wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:

Yes, I will go jack of Neymar... Rolling Eyes Do you not have anything better to say? Laughing

And I'm saying he's not "riding any cocks of the rankings" he's just posting them because no one else does..nothing wrong with that.
    I have plenty better to say, but you're just not worth it.

Nothing has to be wrong with it, but one can still find it annoying and yes, he does ride the cock of the rankings. king
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:44 am

ILCaesar wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:
    ILCaesar wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:

I have plenty better to say, but you're just not worth it.

Nothing has to be wrong with it, but one can still find it annoying and yes, he does ride the cock of the rankings. king
    then why did you say it the first time? you could have simply just ignored..

If it's annoying then don't look man. Laughing
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:46 am

I can voice my opinion on whatever I want. Do you have a problem with that?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:50 am

ILCaesar wrote:I can voice my opinion on whatever I want. Do you have a problem with that?

No one is stopping you on voicing you opinon, just saying if it annoys you so much...the best thing will be not to look..just an advice.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:52 am

It doesn't annoy me so much that I can't bear to look. But I'm going to say that it annoys me. My posts aren't for your benefit or anyone else's. Done yet? Neymar's chocolate bar is getting cold.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:53 am

ILCaesar wrote:It doesn't annoy me so much that I can't bear to look. But I'm going to say that it annoys me. My posts aren't for your benefit or anyone else's. Done yet? Neymar's chocolate bar is getting cold.
    Why do you keep mentioning Neymar? I seriously don't understand..
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:55 am

Well, he's your boyfriend. I figured you ought to get back to him.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 am

ILCaesar wrote:Well, he's your boyfriend. I figured you ought to get back to him.
    Nice try, but I'm not attracted to men.
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:59 am

That's not what I heard Smile
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:08 am

ILCaesar wrote:That's not what I heard Smile

Then why are u so interested
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 am

This has nothing to do with the thread. Neutral

Last edited by SBSP_FIFA on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    ILCaesar
    ILCaesar

Post by ILCaesar Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 am

Bear wrote:
    ILCaesar wrote:That's not what I heard Smile

Then why are u so interested
    Why are you?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:31 am

Lev, your blowing this out of proportion. Laughing

I don't mind at all that he posts them, plus it's his time anyway, he can do what he wants with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:32 am

Testicles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 24, 2024 12:22 am