The tennis thread.

    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:31 am

    I remember when Novak was first getting big, and his father was in the stands with a shirt that had a big ass picture of Novak's face on it. Loved that shit Laughing
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:34 am

    facepalm
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:36 am

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 839548
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 am

    Incredible shit.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 am

    Ahhh, great rally, bad way to lose it
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:40 am

    What a shit rally, both doing nothing until one missed from tiredness, horrible tennis.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 am

    It got better after the first 25 shots Laughing It'll heat up, the wind will die down after this set imo
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel
     
     

    Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers
    Posts : 1919
    Age : 25

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Van Wolfswinkel on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 am

    This is bloody terrible facepalm
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 am

    dena wrote:Incredible shit.

    arsenalap11 wrote:Ahhh, great rally, bad way to lose it

    kyro7 wrote:What a shit rally, both doing nothing until one missed from tiredness, horrible tennis.

    This is like the Olympics all over again.

    "Oh man what an incredible thingy by that gymnast girl"

    "Absolutely terrible effort by the Russian"
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:41 am

    Tennis needs a good black dude. Top 15-20 at least.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 am

    I'm not even trying to be a cunt.. I actually like rally tennis.. I mean I'm a Rafa fan but in that point they were so fucking fragile.. just knocking the ball back so soft and no one was trying to win the point.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:43 am

    dena wrote:Tennis needs a good black dude. Top 15-20 at least.
    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Tsonga_2269007c

    Does he pass as black?
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 am

    Yea the first load of shots were average, got a bit better. Someone should have come to the net imo, there were a few chances.

    How does the let call machine work anyway?


    Last edited by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:Tennis needs a good black dude. Top 15-20 at least.
    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Tsonga_2269007c

    Does he pass as black?

    Hmm. Forgot all about Joe Willy.

    Yes we shall take him.
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 am

    Why did the final start at 4pm? US Open finals should be played at night imo. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:46 am

    dena wrote:Why did the final start at 4pm? US Open finals should be played at night imo. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.
    If you start at night it starts at about midnight for us.. end up finishing at 4 am for us. oh god why
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 am

    Not watching but my Twitter feed is full of nothing but "this is shit" etc.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:47 am

    Pico wrote:Not watching but my Twitter feed is full of nothing but "this is shit" etc.
    It really is, and to make it worse, Djokovic is a bit more shit than Murray.
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:Why did the final start at 4pm? US Open finals should be played at night imo. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.
    If you start at night it starts at about midnight for us.. end up finishing at 4 am for us. oh god why

    I dun give a shiiiiieeeet.

    You don't sleep anyway.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:48 am

    dena wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:Why did the final start at 4pm? US Open finals should be played at night imo. IT'S THE ONLY WAY.
    If you start at night it starts at about midnight for us.. end up finishing at 4 am for us. oh god why

    I dun give a shiiiiieeeet.

    You don't sleep anyway.
    Have to be awake at 8 am fam.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:52 am

    Oooooh andy!!!!!!!!!!! Neutral
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 am

    The crowd seems to enjoy this shit tennis.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11
     
     

    Posts : 6888
    Location : London

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by arsenalap11 on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:53 am

    K, that was good defending
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:55 am

    dena wrote:The crowd seems to enjoy this shit tennis.
    What do you expect from yanks.

    That said the point Novak just won then was good.
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:57 am

    Ooof, Novak upping it.
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:The crowd seems to enjoy this shit tennis.
    What do you expect from yanks.

    That said the point Novak just won then was good.

    Not a damn thang. Not like we win majors or anything. shifty

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Victoria-Azarenka-Crying-120909G300
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:59 am

    dena wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    dena wrote:The crowd seems to enjoy this shit tennis.
    What do you expect from yanks.

    That said the point Novak just won then was good.

    Not a damn thang. Not like we win majors or anything. shifty

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Victoria-Azarenka-Crying-120909G300
    okay
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

    Poor lob Nole.. Dry Smile
    Anonymous
    Guest
    Guest

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:02 am

    It's cool, Vika has won a major The tennis thread. - Page 5 3925848005
    dena
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 29
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by dena on Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:04 am

    Well it's not like we aren't the GOAT major winning country shifty

    We are right? shifty

    But not anymore okay

    Sponsored content

    The tennis thread. - Page 5 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:16 am