Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Dan
Cristiano
Bushido
samiz
Andy
chiboygeorge
Jordi
Danny
Moose
Cam
Mal
SBSP
crump
17 posters

The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague XBOX

crump
    crump

The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague  XBOX Empty The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague XBOX

Post by crump Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 am

Gentlemen, here before us we have our very own Playmaker Superleague.

Rules:

• It will start when FIFA 13 is out, it will not be a strict time schedule for matches to respect peoples personal lives
    • Players must play each player twice and twice only, once home and once away.
    • Photographic evidence must be submitted of the result, by any member, loser or winner.
    • Players arrange the time and date of matches, but must not take the piss, think sooner rather than later.
    • You are able to pick any team at all
    • You are not allowed to play 5 at the back at any given time to promote a total football style of play, evidence found of this results in a loss
    I will require someone to help me to set up the league table as I have no access to Excel, it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help.

I choose:

PARIS SAINT GERMAIN

Last edited by crump on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    SBSP
    SBSP

The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague  XBOX Empty Re: The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague XBOX

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

Both consoles?

EDIT: Sad

Last edited by SBSP on Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 am; edited 3 times in total
    Mal
    Mal

The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague  XBOX Empty Re: The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague XBOX

Post by Mal Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 am

Arsenal.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:28 am

Liverpool
    Moose
    Moose

Post by Moose Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:29 am

Atletico Madrid.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:30 am

Sorry, Xbox.

I will put up a list of all the fixtures, and you can get some idea of when you want to play, you're welcome to play your two games in a row.

If successful we can do multiple seasons etc.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:32 am

Rangers, if they're in it.

David Rutter said they're trying as hard as they can to strike a deal with The Scottish Football League as they know they are at risk of losing a large numbers of customers (I couldn't give a fuck, I'll buy regardless). They need a separate license to put us in, the problem now is ... The SFL want all of the Division 3 teams. Which EA of course won't. Laughing

Sorry for the long explanation, just wanted to let you know in case I have to pull out. And the obvious thing is, just change teams, but we'll see. I don't want to claim 2 teams but nearer the time, all the good ones might be taken.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 am

I don't think you'd want to be Rangers anyway. The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague  XBOX 3925848005
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:33 am

I'll only be able to play between Saturday lunch time and Sunday around 7pm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 am

Mal wrote:I don't think you'd want to be Rangers anyway. The FIFA 13 Playmaker Superleague  XBOX 3925848005

But I'll have Davidistiano Templtonaldo to tear you apart. Rolling Eyes

That name oh god why
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:35 am

Jela's new name. oh god why
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 am

SBSP wrote:Jela's new name. oh god why

Ahem, Temps. Wink
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:38 am

YEAH YEAH IM STILL ABOUT TEMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPZ
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 am

United.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:43 am

The photo evidence and no 5 at the back thing kinda puts me off, but Mexico.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:47 am

Well you don't need to upload the photo evidence unless the other person is being a cunt and says that it didn't happen
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:51 am

Southampton.

Gastón to rape.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:25 am

Cam wrote:Well you don't need to upload the photo evidence unless the other person is being a cunt and says that it didn't happen
    That be nice.

Also, let it be known that I don't use 5 at the back, I just don't think it's fair erase a whole tactic just because it gets abused, but whatever.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:33 pm

Juve
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:02 am

Real Madrid.

gg.
    samiz
    samiz

Post by samiz Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:02 am

I'll be Bayern
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:24 am

Manchester City. eek Surprised they never got taken.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:02 am

Dortmund
    Cristiano
    Cristiano

Formerly known as : NiTRO
    Supports : Real Madrid

Post by Cristiano Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:54 am

Barcelona..... okay
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:33 am

I might give this a go. I'll be Uruguay if I do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:48 am

Bushido wrote:Manchester City. eek Surprised they never got taken.
    'Cause nobody wants to be the FIFA jerk who always uses Manchester City. shifty
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Sep 11, 2012 3:33 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:
    Bushido wrote:Manchester City. eek Surprised they never got taken.
    'Cause nobody wants to be the FIFA jerk who always uses Manchester City. shifty

I was going to pick PSG, however Crump took it. Manchester City aren't going to be that great anyway..
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:34 am

Chelsea.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:24 am

I changed my mind I want to go Juventus.

@Dan, way to ruin it with the international team Laughing
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:26 am

Bushido wrote:I changed my mind I want to go Juventus.

@Dan, way to ruin it with the international team Laughing
    Already picked Juve. smug

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:45 pm