Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
jeb4eva
ShakerMatty
crump
Bye_Ya
ayvee1
Childish Logic
Cam
SBSP
Jorlung
Juventino
Phadunkin Donuts
Kuled
Zzonked
Keanoo
arsenalap11
Mal
Trent
VivaRonaldoLAD
22 posters

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening...

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Empty 12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening...

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:02 am

In Colorado Neutral

At least 12 people are dead and 50 were injured after a man opened fire on a crowd at a The Dark Knight Rises screening in Colorado early Friday morning, according to local police.

Per various reports, at approximately 12:30 a.m. a man in a gas mask stood in front of a crowd during a screening of the film at a mall in Aurora and went on a shooting rampage. He also supposedly set off a smoke bomb before opening fire.

Ten were reportedly killed at the scene, and the rest died at local hospitals, including a 6-year-old.

A man has been arrested in a parking lot behind the multiplex, police spokesman Frank Fania told reporters.

The suspect, who is believed to be in his early 20s, was reportedly wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying a rifle, handgun and knife. Another gun was purportedly recovered at the theater.
    "He did not resist. He did not put up a fight," Fania said.
    Authorities also confirm that there was no evidence that a second gunman was involved.

Eyewitnesses told CNN that the gunman reportedly kicked open an exit door and flung a smoke bomb into the theater before making his way through the crowd and randomly opening fire.
    "We saw people running around and screaming," one eyewitness said.

Another recalls hearing "anywhere from 10 to 20 shots and little explosions going on. Shortly after that we heard people screaming. Then they came on PA system and said everyone needed to get out."
    A spokeswoman for a local hospital confirmed that all of the victims suffered gunshot wounds ranging from minor to critical, and the FBI has now reportedly joined in the investigation.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Empty Re: 12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening...

Post by Trent Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:05 am

What goes through these cold killers mind? R.I.P the victims.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Empty Re: 12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening...

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:07 am

Sounds like he was dressing up as Bane shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:11 am

Supposedly a post he made on a forum:

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Wf8qI
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:48 am

I bet it was one of the Andrew Garfield obsessives on here.

That bitch Batman trying to steal Spider-Man's spotlight...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:51 am

Ten were reportedly killed at the scene, and the rest died at local hospitals, including a 6-year-old.

oh god why
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:38 am

Do people really take their toddlers to the cinema at midnight? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:37 am

I keep on saying weapons like guns should be outlawed in the US. Forget the right to bear arms.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:42 am

ahlycotc wrote:I keep on saying weapons like guns should be outlawed in the US. Forget the right to bear arms.

You think that's gonna stop people like this? They'll find a gun easily if they're determined enough to kill 12 people...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:43 am

Senseless murder. Worst part is that it could happen to everyone. It makes me wonder if maybe more securities should be introduced, but then it would impede on people's liberties and freedom.

Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:45 am

Things like this really put movies into perspective.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:05 am

Bogdan wrote:Senseless murder. Worst part is that it could happen to everyone. It makes me wonder if maybe more securities should be introduced, but then it would impede on people's liberties and freedom.

Makes me think of this:
    https://youtu.be/pfmkRi_tr9c?t=2m
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:19 am

Sad news, RIP to the victims.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:27 am

Disgusting people out there. Makes me sick.

I'm going to see this film on Sunday.

If I don't hear from you again after that night, you know why.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 3:52 am

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... E9lr7

I fucking lol'd
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:03 am

RIP
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:19 am

When I read the title I thought it was from people getting trampled and shit at the entrance. Like in Elvis concerts and shit like that.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:49 am

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... MdO1Z
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

9gag, eh?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:51 am

. wrote:12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... MdO1Z
    I can barely breathe right now.
    arsenalap11
    arsenalap11

Post by arsenalap11 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:00 am

I don't get it..
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:08 am

Is that real?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:08 am

Rip

Fuck people
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:22 am

Cam wrote:Is that real?

It's believed to be.

Some people say it might be 4chan making it up.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:29 am

12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Ar15

This is the kind of gun he used
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:31 am

. wrote:12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... MdO1Z
    oh god why
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:38 am

Looks like a fake that 9gag pic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:00 am

Cam wrote:12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Ar15

How the fuck do you sneak that in? I once had a drink confiscated.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 am

Pico wrote:
    Cam wrote:12 dead and 50 injured at The Dark Knight Rises screening... Ar15

How the fuck do you sneak that in? I once had a drink confiscated.

I don't think that he was watching the film but he just came in and shot people, maybe he came in the fire door?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:10 am

Fucking hell, this was really fucking close to where I live. Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:14 pm