Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shut up and take my money.

Anonymous

Shut up and take my money. Empty Shut up and take my money.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:46 pm

Why have I only just heard about this game?
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Shut up and take my money. Empty Re: Shut up and take my money.

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Looks badass. Wonder how much the control+game combo cost now.

Reminds of how disappointed I was when my PS3 wasn't backwards compatible. Had about 40-50 games, and I gave all of them along with my PS2 to a cousin in Mexico. Far as I know, the piece of shit probably sold it to buy a few beers after he couldn't understand all the English menus temper
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:50 pm

I gave an xbox 360 to my cousin in Mexico too. Dickhead actually sold it. And yeah, probably bought beer or spent the money on a female. I feel so used. Cry

On the game topic, it's pretty expensive. I've seen(of course I checked. shifty) a used controller and game going for nearly $900. I've seen the game alone going for $300 and the controller going around for $500. Turns out it's not a very easy thing to come by. Seeing as the game cost $200 when it came out, I can see how it probably didn't sell well so you don't see too many around.

It's kinda sad since this is my childhood's wet dream come to life. No way I could afford to pay that kind of money for a game, and even if I could, adult sensibilities would probably keep me from buying it anyways because of the price tag.
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:14 pm

http://www.findarcademachines.com/atari-star-wars-cockpit-original-arcade-machine-p-1073.html

Never going to happen okay
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Never played that game. Played a very similar looking game though.

Spend so much money on this arcade game. This and that Jurasic Park cockpit game made me a very very poor 11 year old.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 4:16 am