Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

I would like to be given a second chance.

Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

I would like to be given a second chance. Empty I would like to be given a second chance.

Post by Mr Dormmond Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:44 pm

Salutations members of the playmaker forum.

I am creating this thread to seek a 2nd chance to redeem myself for previous actions, while they were not that bad the council still felt the need to ban me. I have learnt and shall become a better user.

Thanks you for you time and forgiveness.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

I would like to be given a second chance. Empty Re: I would like to be given a second chance.

Post by Paulinho Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:56 pm

You were banned. Too many second chances have been given out, thus there is no real lasting deterrent to stop users from being idiots.

I am not in charge though, so welcome back
    Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

I would like to be given a second chance. Empty Re: I would like to be given a second chance.

Post by Mr Dormmond Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:58 pm

I have been banned once for expressing negative opinions about Liverpool football club.

Hardly crimes against humanity.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:59 pm

I find that hard to believe, otherwise many undeserving members would have been banned.

Don't try to defend your actions. You were banned for them and if you don't deem them inappropriate then what's to say you won't repeat them
    Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

Post by Mr Dormmond Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:03 am

I am not defending my actions, all I am saying is unlike member, for example Jelavic, I was not banned for constant and daily trolling but for insulting a football club. I believe that I have improved having found out that this is not acceptable.
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Supports : Ron Paul

Post by I love Lady Gaga Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:05 am

Hello.
    Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

Post by Mr Dormmond Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:06 am

Hello.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:10 am

Mr Dormmond wrote:I have been banned once for expressing negative opinions about Liverpool football club.

Hardly crimes against humanity.

I like you.
    Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

Post by Mr Dormmond Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

As do I like you.
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Post by I love Lady Gaga Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:16 am

Mr Dormmond wrote:Hello.

Welcome to the forum.
    Mr Dormmond
    Mr Dormmond

Post by Mr Dormmond Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:17 am

Thank you.
    I love Lady Gaga
    I love Lady Gaga

Post by I love Lady Gaga Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:18 am

You're welcome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:02 am