Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jordan Henderchip
MickStupp
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mal
Ben 10
Rafael Benitez
George
Cam
Trent
ResurrectionRooney
crump
Forest
16 posters

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl!

Poll

Which is hottest thenLADs?

[ 3 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left7%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [7%] 
    [ 1 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left2%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 15 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left35%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [35%] 
    [ 2 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left5%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 5 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left12%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 2 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left5%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 2 ]
    [ 1 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left2%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [2%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 7 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left16%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [16%] 
    [ 0 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left0%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 4 ]
    TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_left9%TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 43
    Poll closed
    Forest
    Forest

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Empty TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl!

Post by Forest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:29 am

Welcome to theLAD-Factor! For this round, each of our contestants were asked to submit a girl to be put forward to the public, in the hope she gains theLAD points. EachLAD had the option of entering a hot celebrity crush, or a girl they know personally. For the latter, each contestant will have a 5 point head start in the voting. So now, the fate of each contestant lies in your hands, so get voting!

Let The Playmaker, see the girls!

1) Alex Morgan

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! 936full-alex-morgan

2) Charlotte

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! 4tr602

3) Alison Brie

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Alison-brie

4) Cheryl Cole

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Cheryl-cole-2012-calendar-07-480x647

5) Holly Willoughby

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Scaled.php?server=327&filename=42474hollywilloughbyjulqq3

6) Eva Spielberg

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! 132096_190035951013599_256598_o

7.) Pixie Lott

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Article-1190282-04E5559C000005DC-179_468x754

Cool Eva Spence

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Tumblr_ludjplhYV01qfdr99o1_1280

9) Rachel Riley

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Scaled.php?server=138&filename=00009z

10) Jessica Jane Clement

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Tumblr_m4xfehsowe1rwi4e7o1_500

11) Summer Jones

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! PMCOMP

JUST TO WARN CONTESTANTS; ANYONE REVEALING WHICH ENTRY IS THEIRS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE EJECTED FROM THE COMPETITION

Last edited by Forest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    crump
    crump

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Empty Re: TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl!

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:32 am

Are these their real names? shifty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! Empty Re: TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 am

crump wrote:Are these their real names? shifty

Yes, this is highly questionable ethically.
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 am

Rachel Riley <3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:35 am

I am here, right, to protest.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:37 am

I don't think there should be girls that they know personally, tad weird. Laughing
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:38 am

Jail-Bait?
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:38 am

Summer Jones lack of boobs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:41 am

I've contacted Summer Jones on Facebook to let her know an internet pervert has entered her into a competition, sorry Ben.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I've contacted Summer Jones on Facebook to let her know an internet pervert has entered her into a competition, sorry Ben.

rofl
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:42 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I've contacted Summer Jones on Facebook to let her know an internet pervert has entered her into a competition, sorry Ben.
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:44 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 am

Cam wrote:I don't think there should be girls that they know personally, tad weird. Laughing

this
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:46 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

TheLAD-Factor Round 1: Vote for the Hottest girl! 543726849
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

Any personal insults towards real pictures will result in points docked.

Leo, 1 point will be taken off the total for your entry I'm afraid
    Forest
    Forest

Post by Forest Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:53 am

Also, people moaning about real girls being involved, get a grip Laughing

I told people they can post a celeb, or a real person. It's completely their choice. I also advised them to give me a fake name of the girl if she was real.

Ad no other rounds will be this personal. This is a way from separating the fakeLADs from the Wee Shaun Maloney
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 am

Forest wrote:Also, people moaning about real girls being involved, get a grip Laughing

I told people they can post a celeb, or a real person. It's completely their choice. I also advised them to give me a fake name of the girl if she was real.

Ad no other rounds will be this personal. This is a way from separating the fakeLADs from the Wee Shaun Maloney

It's not about being a FakeLAD.

It's just creepy and disgusting.
    Rafael Benitez
    Rafael Benitez

Supports : Malaga

Post by Rafael Benitez Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:54 am

Forest wrote:Also, people moaning about real girls being involved, get a grip Laughing

What? Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:58 am

If you really wanted to win you should have picked a celebrity anyway. Snooty
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:59 am

Cam wrote:If you really wanted to win you should have picked a celebrity anyway. Snooty
    I doubt any celebrity is going to win by 5 clear votes.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:03 am

Someone voted for my girl/picture!
    Hero.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:06 am

What? rofl
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:11 am

Ben 10 wrote:

What? rofl

I'm assuming she's your pick?
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 am

Who the fuck is Summer Jones?

No Laughing I picked a celebrity
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:12 am

Number 3 wins automatically.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:14 am

Steven Spielberg looks really nice.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:17 am

Charlotte definitely looks like a Scott girl.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:20 am

Scott got disqualified.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:21 am

I swear i've seen that person Eva before, I think she's Chip's choice. shifty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:07 am