Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
iSamuel
Mal
Phadunkin Donuts
Harrold
Theo Filippo
9 posters

Mods

Anonymous

Mods  Empty Mods

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:13 am

Sorry it's not thread worthy, but the Arsenal thread's currently messed up for me since yesterday and I can't see any other comments nor post anything past Harrolds last post. Sorry for the inconvenience again.
    Anonymous

Mods  Empty Re: Mods

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 am

Yeh its srsly fucked up wtf.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:18 am

Laughing I have no idea how people are even posting in there, I can't even see the quick reply box, nor the posts people are sending. I bet we've signed M'Vila so it crashed.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 am

Will probably work when it gets to page 33. It's fine for me though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:22 am

Should be okay now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:46 am

Corrupt I tell you, they're corrupt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:53 am

Mods  Arsena13

Mods  214775
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 3:56 am

Alan wrote:Mods  Arsena13

Mods  214775

And yet Arsenal's squad is 10x Liverpool's. think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:08 am

Not with our injuries it isn't. Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:20 am

Chris wrote:Not with our injuries it isn't. Mad
    Laughing Am only joking Chris, and i dont actually mind Arsenal at all. And i still think the team that had Henry, Vieira, Pires and the likes played some of the most attractive attacking football ive ever seen. And i loved watching that team and the football they played.

Mods  914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:21 am

Thanks Kyro
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Tue May 22, 2012 4:28 am

Sorry.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Tue May 22, 2012 4:35 am

Mods  IbiO3lxfpLOijt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:43 am

rofl
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 4:51 am

N wrote:Mods  IbiO3lxfpLOijt

Exact reason I don't put pictures or videos of me on the interwebz. lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:53 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

If he really gave a shit he wouldn't post a video of it in the first place, he obviously doesn't care.

That's the only reason I gif'd it, because I'm assuming not a single fuck is given and it's funny.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 4:54 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

If he really gave a shit he wouldn't post a video of it in the first place, he obviously doesn't care.

That's the only reason I gif'd it, because I'm assuming not a single fuck is given and it's funny.

I know he doesn't mind.. I'm saying I would you plum. lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:56 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

I know he doesn't mind.. I'm saying I would you plum. lool
    I know exactly what you're saying, but why is that why you'd not do it, because if you put a vid up and I didn't make s gif of it you'd still have put the exact footage up for everyone to see.. that's not why you'd not put a video up it's because you don't want a video up. Neutral
    iSamuel
    iSamuel

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by iSamuel Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 am

^ Haha glitch.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 am

It's the things people can do with content not the content itself. I don't mean it specifically on Chris' gif there, I mean it in general. Look at that guy on Misc who gets the shit ripped out of him. He's in so many gifs, it's unreal. lool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:59 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

Mods  IbiO3lxfpLOijt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:00 am

So what, if you're going to put a video up anyway what harm are gif's going to do, it's the thing you put up and other people bending the truth, if you were going to put a picture or video up anyway, that wouldn't make a difference.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 5:02 am

kyro7 wrote:So what, if you're going to put a video up anyway what harm are gif's going to do, it's the thing you put up and other people bending the truth, if you were going to put a picture or video up anyway, that wouldn't make a difference.

What the fuck are you on about? I said I don't do it because I wouldn't like people making gifs and photoshop images of me. I agreed that Chris doesn't mind that.. A harmless gif from the video itself is nothing, I was talking more on a bigger scale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:04 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:So what, if you're going to put a video up anyway what harm are gif's going to do, it's the thing you put up and other people bending the truth, if you were going to put a picture or video up anyway, that wouldn't make a difference.

What the fuck are you on about? I said I don't do it because I wouldn't like people making gifs and photoshop images of me. I agreed that Chris doesn't mind that.. A harmless gif from the video itself is nothing, I was talking more on a bigger scale.
    You wouldn't put a vid or pic up regardless of what people are going to do with it is my point, don't use that as an excuse.. also you said "Exactly reason" now you're going back on it.. coolio.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:05 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:

You mean like this..

It's just your first post replying to Kyro's gif made it seem that alone would bother you.

EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

Last edited by Chris on Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

You wouldn't put a vid or pic up regardless of what people are going to do with it is my point, don't use that as an excuse.. also you said "Exactly reason" now you're going back on it.. coolio.

But my point has been proven. Leo has Chris as his sig. I wouldn't want some 16 year old kid having a fucking gif of me in his signature on a forum. But that's just me though.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

admin fight
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 5:06 am

Rick Rosstrich wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

But my point has been proven. Leo has Chris as his sig. I wouldn't want some 16 year old kid having a fucking gif of me in his signature on a forum. But that's just me though.
    Of course you wouldn't, because you wouldn't want to show yourself in a video on here anyway, regardless of you being in a 16 year old's sig.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 am

Chris wrote:
    Rick Rosstrich wrote:

You mean like this..

It's just your first post replying to Kyro's gif made it seem that alone would bother you.

EVERYBODY CALM THE FUCK DOWN.

We're calm. Me and Kyro can have debate. alee2
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue May 22, 2012 5:07 am

Popcorn

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 12:44 am