Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
CollieBuddz
Jordi
6 posters

The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread

Anonymous

The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread Empty The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:06 am

As the title suggests, post articles which include 'utter shite/piss poor' journalism.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7762369/?

The former Barnsley and Blackburn man, who netted 17 goals this season, is thought to be flattered by the interest and is weighing up his options before making a decision on his future.

Well yeah, isn't that a bit obvious. Neutral

So would you if you played in fucking League 2 and Championship teams were interested in you, although I don't believe Sky in the first place. Probably just lazy journalism.

Last edited by Jelavić7|EFC on Fri May 18, 2012 2:08 am; edited 2 times in total
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread Empty Re: The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread

Post by Jordi Fri May 18, 2012 2:07 am

Every article in the Portsmouth News written by Neil Allen. Smile
    CollieBuddz
    CollieBuddz

The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread Empty Re: The Official 'utter shite/piss poor' Journalism Thread

Post by CollieBuddz Fri May 18, 2012 2:09 am

It would be easier to make a thread where you put good pieces of journalism in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:10 am

CollieBuddz wrote:It would be easier to make a thread where you put good pieces of journalism in.

There isn't much of it these days.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri May 18, 2012 2:12 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    CollieBuddz wrote:It would be easier to make a thread where you put good pieces of journalism in.

That was the point. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:13 am

Harrold wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

That was the point. Laughing

Oops Laughing

Never thought about it properly Cry
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Supports : Al-Ittihad, Arsenal.

Post by Big_Tihno Fri May 18, 2012 2:14 am

How is that even "utter shite/piss poor" ? Odd how he is writing for a multibillion pound corporation while you sit infornt of your computer raking up 50000+ posts on this "utter shite/piss poor" forum.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:15 am

Big_Tihno wrote:How is that even "utter shite/piss poor" ? Odd how he is writing for a multibillion pound corporation while you sit infornt of your computer raking up 50000+ posts on this "utter shite/piss poor" forum.

Leave then, quite simply. You are not needed and most certainly, not wanted. Disappear.
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Post by Big_Tihno Fri May 18, 2012 2:17 am

I am here to put bitches like you in their place. Hush up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:18 am

Big_Tihno wrote:I am here to put bitches like you in their place. Hush up.

Fantastic use of vocabulary that.

How about we induct you into our 'utter shite/piss poor' members thread, you'd be the first ... congratulations.
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Post by Big_Tihno Fri May 18, 2012 2:22 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Big_Tihno wrote:I am here to put bitches like you in their place. Hush up.

How about we induct you into our 'utter shite/piss poor' members thread, you'd be the first ... congratulations.

Go ahead. Neutral

Also that's a rather sad crutch that you keeping using during arguments/ discussions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:24 am

Big_Tihno wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Go ahead. Neutral

Also that's a rather sad crutch that you keeping using during arguments/ discussions.

Not my fault that I was raised correctly therefore, I can speak properly.
    Big_Tihno
    Big_Tihno

Post by Big_Tihno Fri May 18, 2012 2:30 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Big_Tihno wrote:

Go ahead. Neutral

Not my fault that I was raised correctly therefore, I can speak properly.
    It's also rather ironic that you made a thread about debating in the correct manner when it's you in fact that always moves away from the subject matter when you are getting disgraced and move on to grammar, spelling, vocabulary, sentence structure and just all round use of the English language. Makes you look even more pitiful.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri May 18, 2012 2:57 am

Re: the article at the top, we're linked with him apparently shifty
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri May 18, 2012 3:01 am

I hope we put a bid in for Richards. We are looking for another striker so you never know.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Fri May 18, 2012 3:04 am

As are we, all though I do not want him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:00 am