Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Laurencio
dena
VivaRonaldoLAD
Schnix
Walcott
FishnChips
Trent
Phadunkin Donuts
Jorlung
Uncle John from Jamaica
Mason
Weather130
Gegilworld93
Kuled
Zzonked
Paulinho
Ben 10
Stokes
menalawyerguy
Andy
Keanoo
25 posters

Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans

Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans

Post by Schnix Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:11 am

this man's a legend

but once again, shows the true class of liverpool
    FishnChips
    FishnChips

Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans

Post by FishnChips Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:13 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    FishnChips wrote:
    You've just realized this?
    What makes you think that?
    You seemed surprised.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:15 am

FishnChips wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:What makes you think that?
    You seemed surprised.
    No. I am just disappointed that more and more acts like these appear to be occurring, due to increased media coverage. It is deeply saddening.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:20 am

Typical scouser, looks like he just crawled out of a bin. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:21 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Typical scouser, looks like he just crawled out of a bin. Rolling Eyes

Tell your dad to go easy on the ale. shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

Fans always seem to slip when they run onto the pitch, makes me wonder how slick that shit really is.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am

Schnix wrote:this man's a legend

but once again, shows the true class of liverpool
    Says the Roma fan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:30 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Typical scouser, looks like he just crawled out of a bin. Rolling Eyes
    Be careful a Scouser might put you in a binbag.Rolling Eyes
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:57 am

dena wrote:Fans always seem to slip when they run onto the pitch, makes me wonder how slick that shit really is.

I don't know a lot of drunks with good balance.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:12 pm

Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans - Page 2 70955

I like how Suarez handled it. Personally I would find a random man running over to you a bit scary.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:02 pm

dena wrote:Fans always seem to slip when they run onto the pitch, makes me wonder how slick that shit really is.

They aren't wearing cleats.
    limerickcitykid
    limerickcitykid

Post by limerickcitykid Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:05 pm

2 hands, must have a big one
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:04 pm

What a legend this guy is.

And please Glen Damon you need to figure it out all you post it anti liverpool shit
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:37 pm

hahaha great stuff
    Trent
    Trent

Supports : Scunthorpe United & St Helens

Post by Trent Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 pm

He managed to pull a mooney with a crowd of stewards around him. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:19 pm

Fan runs onto pitch hugs Suarez then taunts angry home fans - Page 2 6979605480_ac58031e69_o
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed May 02, 2012 2:51 am

Ben 10 wrote:LMAO.

I love some fans.

I walked past the Charlton coaches yesterday after the game, heard something so looked and about 5 fans, who looked about 20 ish, on their coach gave me the wanker gesture, to which I replied with two middle fingers. They were mad as fuck Laughing
    Were you one of them people putting up two fingers to the coach i was on when we came Preston? shifty

This guy will be banned for a few years now for sure.

Love that gif by the way. rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 2:57 am

rofl The Norwich fans going berserk is the funniest bit

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 21, 2024 8:48 am