Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy

Anonymous

1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  Empty 1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  H1StG
    1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  QxQzv
    1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  EqlxE

Friday 1st March - Ron Burgundy Joins FC Kaiserslautern In a bid to turn around their season and gain promotion to the Bundesliga

Results:
    Spoiler:

Table:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

After Kaiserslautern's superb change of fortunes, they had climbed from 11th place to 3rd place and earned themselves a place in the Bundesliga Play offs, FC Köln were to be their opponents.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Ed on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:07 am; edited 6 times in total
    Anonymous

1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  Empty Re: 1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

2013-2014

Pre-Season

Friendlies:
    Spoiler:

Transfers:
    Spoiler:

August

Fixtures:
    Spoiler:

September

Fixtures:
    Spoiler:

October

Fixtures:
    Spoiler:

Current Table

Spoiler:

Last edited by Ed on Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 am; edited 4 times in total
    Anonymous

1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy  Empty Re: 1. FC Kaiserslautern | Ron Burgundy

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:09 pm

Reserved
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 am

updated with pre-season and August, pretty bad start in the league, would've hoped for around 4/6 points from those first fixtures, so getting 2 points is a real let down, but it seems my fans get jubilant after a 1-1 draw to bochum Laughing

The 2-2 draw with Dortmund was a great point though.
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:46 am

Excellent stuff here, Ed. Smile

Great late draw with Dortmund there. :-o
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:53 am

stickeyLFC wrote:Excellent stuff here, Ed. Smile

Great late draw with Dortmund there. :-o
    i know Smile they scored and I thought "fuck it" and went overload ultra fluid pressing aggresive and everything, and it paid off Very Happy, tried this against schalke aswell, not so lucky haha.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 am

Good luck. Alee
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 am

Updated with September and October.

Season has gone terrible up untill the Nurnberg game, and I was 2-0 on 80 minutes thinking I was going for my 1st win of the season, only to be pegged back to 2-2. After that I just thought I wasnt going to win for a while, so I mixed it up and put Vermut upfront instead of Schechter and the risk paid off with my first win of the season Smile quite comfortably aswell. Now I just hope I can boost off from those last 2 wins and put a string of results together to put myself higher up the league. I dont wanna be scrapping for relegation all season long.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am