Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Jordan Henderchip
Harrold
Andy
7 posters

You haven't scored in weeks, and...

Anonymous

You haven't scored in weeks, and... Empty You haven't scored in weeks, and...

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:34 am

You haven't scored in weeks, and you've only scored a solitary goal all season, your team is tied 2-2 and down a man and there's only 10 minutes of regular time left on the clock, you hit them on the counter, a through ball, you beat the offside trap, you have loads of space, the keeper comes off his line and is barging towards you, you chip the keeper! You're about to score your second goal of the season and it's a great finish!

but...

Look at him walk away in disappointment in the end. shifty
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

You haven't scored in weeks, and... Empty Re: You haven't scored in weeks, and...

Post by Andy Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:38 am

nvm think

Last edited by Andy on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

You haven't scored in weeks, and... Empty Re: You haven't scored in weeks, and...

Post by Harrold Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

I would be so gutted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

What a dick. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 am

I would be really annoyed.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 am

Andy wrote:He didn't score.

You haven't scored in weeks, and... 78335 Well done.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:40 am

I read the OP totally wrong.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am

Andy wrote:He didn't score.

You haven't scored in weeks, and... +_2acc5a8841f8752904d37f90a8014829

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:54 pm

Haha, I feel for him.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:56 pm

negrito
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:07 pm

He probably feels Fernado Torres pain he had a great finish but hit the woodwork and Lampard knocked it in the net.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Weather130 wrote:He probably feels Fernado Torres pain he had a great finish but hit the woodwork and Lampard knocked it in the net.
    Funny you mention that, when I watched this that is the first thing that came to mind, "Fuck, that's the kind of shit that only happens to Fernando Torres, the Universe hates you Arizala."

Funnily enough, just like Torres, Arizala plays well, takes on players, shoots, ect. But just hasn't scored. Laughing

Still an important part of the team though, can usually come in late in the game and create a few chances for you.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:29 pm

He got Nugented.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:49 pm

I wonder if you shoot the ball and it hits the post deflects straight to a teammate do you get an assist?
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Thought the guy was going to get offside too. Like that Nani goal from Ronaldo's chip for Portugal.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:04 pm

THe guy that put it in that actually scored did the right thing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:04 pm

It looked like it might have been going towards the post. The other player did the right thing by scoring.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:51 pm

Rei Andros wrote:He got Nugented.

You haven't scored in weeks, and... NugentDM3103_468x298
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:31 am

Weather130 wrote:I wonder if you shoot the ball and it hits the post deflects straight to a teammate do you get an assist?

It should, but my sources didn't count it for Messi yesterday when that happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:49 am

fuck that, should still be his goal as it was on target and was going in.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:32 am

i remember when portugal was playing in a friendly some ways back and nani deflected ronaldo's shot

and missed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 am

Schnix wrote:i remember when portugal was playing in a friendly some ways back and nani deflected ronaldo's shot

and missed

He didn't miss, he was offside.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:03 am

Unfortunately Nani doesn't have the intelligence(not to mention common courtesy)to do this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:59 pm