Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Barton
Royal
El Jefe
Jord
CoVkId01
Cornholio
Lux
Sheppy
bcfcben
Danny
Kuled
Bushido
16 posters

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. - Page 2 Empty Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

Post by Lux Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:40 pm

Its pretty good so far Laughing
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:28 am

Completed it.... such a short game Sad not impressed tbh.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:34 am

Spoiler:
    Royal
    Royal

Post by Royal Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am

Jord wrote:
    Spoiler:
    Why the fuck did I click that? facepalm
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:51 am

AC2: How the fuck do you kill the people with spears and long axes. I can't get close to them and I'm not carrying round a big fuck off hammer or whatever.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Nevermind. Completed AC2. Pretty fucked up ending, yeah.
    bcfcben

Supports : Birmingham City

Post by bcfcben Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:15 pm

Ryan wrote:AC2: How the fuck do you kill the people with spears and long axes. I can't get close to them and I'm not carrying round a big fuck off hammer or whatever.

The guys with the axe or spear you have to do that counter attack where you grab their weapon, then you finish them off with it. At least i think thats how you do it.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:22 am

You press RT and attack when they attack you... it's easy lol.

This game was basically an expansion pack, poor performance from Ubisoft.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:37 am

Tbh, it wasn't gonna be much more was it?

They've only really had a year to make this one (year between release on AC2 and Brotherhood), and the main focus appears to be online..

Whatever, still buying it, and I'll think it's class Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:08 am

Danny B wrote:Tbh, it wasn't gonna be much more was it?

They've only really had a year to make this one (year between release on AC2 and Brotherhood), and the main focus appears to be online..

Whatever, still buying it, and I'll think it's class Neutral

So they only have a year to make the story? lol dude the story is made long before production of the game, surely you knew this.

But seriously all of what happened in Ezios world could of happened in DLC the point of cesare is fucking pointless Laughing i'd rent it or get it pre owned because it's disappointing.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Nov 24, 2010 2:26 am

I'm about ready to fuck brotherhood off.

It seems the whole fucking game is basically following people at fucking turtle speeds.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:09 am

Ryan wrote:I'm about ready to fuck brotherhood off.

It seems the whole fucking game is basically following people at fucking turtle speeds.

haha Yeah I noticed that as well, biggest let down of the year for me.
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:51 am

Ryan wrote:I'm about ready to fuck brotherhood off.

That's how they are able to boast so many hours of gameplay.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:04 am

To be honest there's a shit load of following people like that in AC2
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:19 am

I don't even like Assasins Creed, and i've played both 1 and 2. The combat is lame, you often spend way to much time standing around talking to people, theres too much time spent following people at snail speed, and there are far too many tedious fetch quests. It seems as though only 50% of the game is actually fun to play, the other 50% is boring as fuck. Not gonna bother with Brotherhood. Neutral
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:28 am

Btw Ubisoft basically say this is an expansion pack lol.... all of what you have in this game could not be added onto the disc due to space issues... so basically they have sold us an expansion pack for full price AHAHAHA.

I can't wait for AC 3!!.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:42 am

AC2 weren't bad.

I like some of the the additions in Brotherhood aswell, like crossbows, calling assassins, and calling horses.

But yeah, there's too much tedious shit to do.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:22 am

Nightmare wrote:Btw Ubisoft basically say this is an expansion pack lol.... all of what you have in this game could not be added onto the disc due to space issues... so basically they have sold us an expansion pack for full price AHAHAHA.

I can't wait for AC 3!!.

wat?

One of the DCL was free :s
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:15 pm

I think you guys are making it out to be much worse than it is.

Anyway, AC3 will be the bomb. Very Happy
    Sheppy
    Sheppy

Post by Sheppy Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:37 pm

(polskaGOLA) wrote:I think you guys are making it out to be much worse than it is.

Agreed, it's hardly an "expansion pack". You get a whole new city (the biggest one yet I believe) and you get to go to Spain as well don't you?
    You get to control other assassins, there are a whole lot of new features that people are ignorning. I'm going to get this in the new years once I'm done with Black Ops. I can't wait for this.
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:26 am

AnfieldG8 wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:I think you guys are making it out to be much worse than it is.

Agreed, it's hardly an "expansion pack". You get a whole new city (the biggest one yet I believe) and you get to go to Spain as well don't you?
    You get to control other assassins, there are a whole lot of new features that people are ignorning. I'm going to get this in the new years once I'm done with Black Ops. I can't wait for this.

Mate you haven't even played it so go sit in the corner and twiddle ya thumbs til you have Wink lol.

But seriously just wait until you finish and see how pointless most of the story is and also maybe the fact Ubisoft admitted it's more of an expansion pack than a new game...

Also hence the fact it isn't AC3...
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:36 am

The most exciting part is running down the ten minute timer when you're exploring the villa in modern time.

Apparently they can find find you if you're out in daylight outside the villa.

Spoiler:
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:55 am

Nightmare wrote:

Mate you haven't even played it so go sit in the corner and twiddle ya thumbs til you have Wink lol.

But seriously just wait until you finish and see how pointless most of the story is and also maybe the fact Ubisoft admitted it's more of an expansion pack than a new game...

Also hence the fact it isn't AC3...
    Even in interviews, particularly with Xbox, they always said itsntnan expansion pack..? Neutral

Yeah, I haven't played it either, but its a completely new game. New map bigger than any on AC2, new weapons, new style or whatever, and multiplayer. That would be one hell of an expansion pack. And plus Ezio's story didn't really finish at the end of 2 as he didn't kill Borgia
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:56 am

Ryan wrote:The most exciting part is running down the ten minute timer when you're exploring the villa in modern time.

Spoiler:
    I didn't know you went to the villa in mordern time. Sounds coool
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:47 am

Jord wrote:
    Ryan wrote:The most exciting part is running down the ten minute timer when you're exploring the villa in modern time.

Spoiler:
    I didn't know you went to the villa in mordern time. Sounds coool

It really isn't.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:25 am

Jord wrote:
    Spoiler:

Waited so long to click that.

Pretty fucked up ending again. All in all a pretty shit game compared to 2. Is very short. The fact it's a massive city means fuck all considering it's like the only city. I like the mini game of training up your assassins to be fucking gangster. But the story was wank, although,
    Spoiler:

Seems pretty strange that just over a week a go I'd only played 10 minutes of AC1 and now I can't wait for AC3.
    Cornholio
    Cornholio

Post by Cornholio Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:39 pm

Oh yeah, is it just me or after you've played this game for a while do you find yourself looking at buildings outside and thinking, "I can climb up that"?

rofl
    Bushido
    Bushido

Post by Bushido Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:48 pm

^no you are a fucking kook.

But seriously The Apple is evil.
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Is the online for this any good. I heard there was supposed to be a team deathmatch sort of thing. Whats the whole onlie like because that is why I usually buy games
    Jord
    Jord

Post by Jord Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

Must be shit to be a Christian and play this game. Really really awkward like.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood. - Page 2 Christianity-demotivational-poster

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:27 pm