Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dena
Childish Logic
6 posters

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Anonymous

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  Empty Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm

Everyday I'm going to post a hip hop song that you will listen to.(or not, whatever, I don't have a gun to your head)

I'm going to start off with something pop-ish to accustom your virgin ears to tha' fire.

Anonymous

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  Empty Re: Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:04 pm

That song has nothing on Childish Gambino's Adele samples.
    Anonymous

Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.  Empty Re: Ché's hip hop recomendation thread.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:34 pm

I don't like your stuff, but even your stuff is better than the garbage commercial stuff.

I used to think I liked hip hop, but lately I've come to the realization that I don't really. Still though, good idea for a thread. I'll pop in here from time to time when I am in the mood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:47 pm

ahlycotc wrote:That song has nothing on Childish Gambino's Adele samples.
    Feel free to make your own thread, it's better than coming here disrupting mine.

OH SNAP!

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:I don't like your stuff, but even your stuff is better than the garbage commercial stuff.

I used to think I liked hip hop, but lately I've come to the realization that I don't really. Still though, good idea for a thread. I'll pop in here from time to time when I am in the mood.
    My mission is to slowly help listeners to be more aware of hip hop. Not take the easy route like certain people do and just listen to a beat and some words that sound good when rhymed together.

In it's essence hip hop is not so much music as it's a reflection of the marginalized members or our society.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:55 pm

I'm just messing with you, Che. I know you are a CG hater. -_-

Post some more songs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm going to try and do it once a day, don't want to run out of songs. Not sure what to post tomorrow. I don't listen to much stuff that is popish enough that even the most cookie cutter music listener can appreciate. Tupac was really good at doing this, that's why he was a massive success. He was mainstream enough for the casual listener but deep enough for the veteran hip hop head. I can't start you niggas out with Psycho Realm and Onyx. Laughing

I'll have to think about it, but I think Young De can fill that roll a bit I think.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:52 pm

This thread could be a massive success or massively shit.

Will stay tuned and will listen to your music.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:54 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:Everyday I'm going to post a hip hop song that you will listen to.(or not, whatever, I don't have a gun to your head)

I'm going to start off with something pop-ish to accustom your virgin ears to tha' fire.

I like it. Not amazing but still good, I don't like the pauses that happen through out the song.
    "Were dancing along, were beating. Till one of us end up dead"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:21 am

Technically this is one song. So I'll post both videos.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:41 am

Just realized she's the same one you posted in The Chat Thread last night. Laughing Always loved that two part song.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:46 am

Yeah, me too, I prefer part 2. Turns out she choose badly. Cry

Rev is my boo though. Love her.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:07 pm

I don't like che's rap. -_-

Last edited by dena on Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:12 pm

dena wrote:I don't like chi's rap. -_-

I agree. He sometimes posts some good stuff, but we generally don't have the same taste.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Dena, actually likes Niggas in Paris. I have no comment for him.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:54 pm

I didn't really like today's one. Relaxed and shit but not gonna downloading.

Brb searching for link for bambu. All of them dead on warez
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:08 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Dena, actually likes Niggas in Paris. I have no comment for him.

NIP is a good club/easy listening track, when I want to get soulful/deep/lyrical/whatever I have good archives. smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:16 pm

I don't like female rappers.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:36 pm

dena wrote:
    Ché Guayaba wrote:Dena, actually likes Niggas in Paris. I have no comment for him.

NIP is a good club/easy listening track, when I want to get soulful/deep/lyrical/whatever I have good archives. smug

expand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:07 pm

Putting your name in the title like that, so egotistical.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:27 am

ahlycotc wrote:I don't like female rappers.

Sexist.

shifty
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:46 am

NZG wrote:
    dena wrote:

expand.

Don't wanna hijack che's thread but...

Kanye's first verse on this is sooooo dope.

Awesome track from Hov' one of the best story tellers ever. Listen deeply.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Short but dope.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:37 pm

The love song is good but i don't like L.G, Something seems off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Too many words that end with the "in" sound.

drug dealin',killin' milli'n(million), vill'in(villain), fellin's(feelings) ect.

I think it's alright but It's not something I'd listen to all day, I just thought someone would like it 'cause it's pretty simple and has a nice sounding beat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:26 am

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:38 pm

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Today's selection is good. I was starting to get disappointed in your thread.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:40 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:22 am