Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
Carlos Jenkinson
Kuled
El_indian
Laurencio
Mal
Jorlung
Sean
Zzonked
SBSP
Lux
14 posters

Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to ..

Anonymous

Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to .. - Page 3 Empty Re: Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to ..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:33 am

easley91 wrote:I got bored of this subject ages ago. Why bring it up again? it was dead and buried, people moved on. If Johnson wanted to say something he should've said it around the time it was all going on.

Retard.

The journalist asked him questions, he answered, simple as that.

It would probably reflect badly if he refused to answer them, making it seem like he isn't sure whether Suarez was racist or not, but by answering the questions, he's shown that he fully backs Suarez, and sees Evra as a sly cunt.
    Anonymous

Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to .. - Page 3 Empty Re: Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to ..

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am

‘He’s following Luis with his eyes as if to say: “Right he’s gone, he’s gone (past me) so I’ll pull him back now…” Evra probably stayed up all night thinking about how to do that. The whole thing was ridiculous.’

Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:37 am

Scott. wrote:
    easley91 wrote:I got bored of this subject ages ago. Why bring it up again? it was dead and buried, people moved on. If Johnson wanted to say something he should've said it around the time it was all going on.

Retard.

It would probably reflect badly if he refused to answer them, making it seem like he isn't sure whether Suarez was racist or not, but by answering the questions, he's shown that he fully backs Suarez, and sees Evra as a sly cunt.

He should have answered with "No comment." Even Suarez doesn't back Suarez on this issue.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Scott. wrote:

Retard.

He should have answered with "No comment." Even Suarez doesn't back Suarez on this issue.

Maybe he felt the need to air his opinion, much like you do.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:52 am

Scott. wrote:

Airing his opinion is one thing, making slanderous/libellous comments about Paul McGrath and Patrice Evra is extremely unprofessional.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:58 am

Scott. wrote:

Retard.

I'm a journalist, I know it's the job to ask questions, but even so Johnson could've avoided it and refused to answer them. It still looks bad on Liverpool bringing it up again, whether due to journo or Johnson.

Didn't know having an opinion on the matter made me a retard either. Rolling Eyes
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:14 am

Rubbish, fucking let it go.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:48 am

Scott. wrote:

Airing his opinion is one thing, making slanderous/libellous comments about Paul McGrath and Patrice Evra is extremely unprofessional.
    We will kill any bastard that gets in our way.What a Face
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:49 am

Alan wrote:

We will kill any bastard that gets in our way.What a Face

Threats and inflamataroy language does not constitute libel or slander.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:06 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:We will kill any bastard that gets in our way.What a Face

Glen Johnson "Evra made it clear he really didn't want to .. - Page 3 784961
    FishnChips
    FishnChips

Post by FishnChips Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:55 am

That's that then, finally someone puts this to bed. Good un-biased read.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:56 am

lol
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:58 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Alan wrote:We will kill any bastard that gets in our way.What a Face

I know at the end of which I would prefer to be.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:02 pm

easley91 wrote:
    Scott. wrote:

Retard.

I'm a journalist, I know it's the job to ask questions, but even so Johnson could've avoided it and refused to answer them. It still looks bad on Liverpool bringing it up again, whether due to journo or Johnson.

Didn't know having an opinion on the matter made me a retard either. Rolling Eyes
    Glen is a man of honesty, and clearly had to get something off of his chest.

He would never deliberately mislead the public.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:12 pm

ROFLMAYO

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:54 pm