Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Barton
Start.
Van Wolfswinkel
crump
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
drivescore
Mal
Sean
Zzonked
15 posters

The Premier League run in Thread 2012

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

The Premier League run in Thread 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Premier League run in Thread 2012

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:31 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:lulz, even if that comes true which it wont you done that because you have some sort of grudge against Arsenal/Wenger.

Yet Start had them finishing 5th as well. People only jump on my back when I say it. I don't have a grudge against Arsenal nor Wenger. I think Wenger should be sacked if he finishes 5th or below, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

You know what you do.. don't be a coward.
    Kuled

The Premier League run in Thread 2012 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Premier League run in Thread 2012

Post by Kuled Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:34 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:1 - Man U
    lol
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 am

As long as Zzonked's crying come May its alright.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 am

United will win the league. That's all what matters.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:35 am

Phadunkin Donuts wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Yet Start had them finishing 5th as well. People only jump on my back when I say it. I don't have a grudge against Arsenal nor Wenger. I think Wenger should be sacked if he finishes 5th or below, but that doesn't mean I hate him.

You know what you do.. don't be a coward.

Voice my opinion about something instead of following the herd? Yeah. If people didn't take it so personal, I would have a problem with you all. I'm far from the only one who thinks Arsenal will finish outside the top 4 and Wenger needs to be sacked.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue May 15, 2012 12:33 am

Zzonked wrote:Another forum I go on has one and it's decent for discussion.

Basically just available to discuss who'll win the league, who'll get relegated, who'll sit comfortably in mid table and who'll get top 4 etc..

Can look closely at the fixtures or do a predictor thing or just talk about it, whatever really.

Personally I think City will win the league on goal difference (scary), Spurs and Arsenal will get top 4 and Wigan/Wolves/Blackburn will go down.

I was one off with my predictions, said Wigan instead of Bolton.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:22 am

kyro7 wrote:City will win the league, Spurs will finish fourth behind Arsenal, no idea who's going to be relegated.
    Giggity
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 1:23 am

Danny wrote:As long as Zzonked's crying come May its alright.

Andy wrote:United will win the league. That's all what matters.
    lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:02 pm