Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace?

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Empty Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:38 am

It says its Natalie Portman, but I'm sure I just seen her as one of girls who accompanies the queen, she is also referred to as Padme shifty
    Anonymous

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Empty Re: Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:40 am

Natalie Portman does play Amidala, the queen in the film is actually a decoy, while Amidala (Portman) pretends to be one of her Handmaidens.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Empty Re: Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:41 am

Cam wrote:Natalie Portman does play Amidala, the queen in the film is actually a decoy, while Amidala (Portman) pretends to be one of her Handmaidens.

ah right, just watching this for the first time in ages and got confused as fuck there. Laughing
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 am

This confused me until the 3rd time watching it facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:44 am

Yeah, it confused me as well, I didn't really pay attention to it Laughing
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:54 am

Ok I'll explain, I'm a Star Wars geek you see.

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Padme3
    This is Padme. She is played by Natalie Portman. She is the ACTUAL queen Amidala, but for safety purposes pretends to be a maid for the fake queen.

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Queen-amidala-72-p
    This is the Queen Amidala you see in the film. She is played by Keira Knightley. She is actually a decoy for the real queen(Padme, Natalie Portman).
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 am

I already answered, Jord. shifty
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:59 am

But I used pictures shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:01 am

Who played Queen Amidala in the Phantom Menace? Steveg10

I win
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:43 am

Jord wrote:Ok I'll explain, I'm a Star Wars geek you see.

Thanks.

I swear Natalie Portman is amazing, shes literally so gorgeous in the Phantom Menace wank 2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:33 pm

Jord wrote:
    This is the Queen Amidala you see in the film. She is played by Keira Knightley. She is actually a decoy for the real queen(Padme, Natalie Portman).

No way Surprised

Didn't know that Run
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Btw, the decoy's real name was Sabe.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:09 pm

Didn't know Natalie was part Israeli, just makes her even sexier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:02 pm