Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer

mac
    mac

Supports : Liverpool

Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer Empty Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer

Post by mac Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 pm

According to Sky Sports News, after failing to agree to a new contract with the club and the club's signing of Edin Džeko, Luis Fabiano has made it clear that he desires to leave Sevilla FC. Manager Manzano has said that club values the star Brazilian striker at £25 million but is willing to look at swap and cash deals as well.

Fabiano is rated at 85 overall.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer Empty Re: Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer

Post by SBSP Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:09 pm

SBSP_FIFA has expressed his interest in Luis Fabiano in a recent interview. The manager has praised Luis Fabiano's attacking prowess and is rumoured to be willing to offer Marouane Chamakh and £15 million for the big striker's services.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer Empty Re: Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer

Post by Lux Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Pff SBSP you don't value Chamakh very highly do you? Neutral
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Supports : Itchy Balls

Post by Bebe_Fun Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:15 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:SBSP_FIFA has expressed his interest in Luis Fabiano in a recent interview. The manager has praised Luis Fabiano's attacking prowess and is rumoured to be willing to offer Marouane Chamakh and £15 million for the big striker's services.
    I will buy Chamakh for £10 million, deal?
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:04 am

SBSP_FIFA wrote:SBSP_FIFA has expressed his interest in Luis Fabiano in a recent interview. The manager has praised Luis Fabiano's attacking prowess and is rumoured to be willing to offer Marouane Chamakh and £15 million for the big striker's services.

While manager Manzano is impressed with Arsenal's offer, he would like to let them and other clubs know that he prefers a defender or defensive midfielder in any deal involving a swap + cash.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:05 am

Bebe_Fun wrote:
    I will buy Chamakh for £10 million, deal?

But you try to sell Del Piero for £9 million. Laughing
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Post by Bebe_Fun Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:52 am

Del Piero is 81.....1 rating lower than Chamakh Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer 849722
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:59 am

Bebe_Fun wrote:Del Piero is 81.....1 rating lower than Chamakh Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer 849722

Chamakh is much younger and better in Fifa 11. Acceleration, agility, jumping, height, stamina, etc. Del Piero is 5 ft 8 and way past his prime. scratch
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Post by Bebe_Fun Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:34 am

LOL It's a game, old or young makes no differences.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:40 am

Yeah but in the end I dunno who would value Del Piero at £9m when he's pretty slow and small and monster Chamakh who's a pretty decent player, especially in the air at £10m......

Tbh I'd say Chamakh is £20m at least.
    Bebe_Fun
    Bebe_Fun

Post by Bebe_Fun Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:43 am

well I guarentee he is one of the most skillful players in the game, nonetheless after I checked his stats I decide I will keep him, handy for all the set pieces.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 am

mac wrote:While manager Manzano is impressed with Arsenal's offer, he would like to let them and other clubs know that he prefers a defender or defensive midfielder in any deal involving a swap + cash.

Bebe_Fun wrote:I will buy Chamakh for £10 million, deal?

MarouaneChamakh has expressed his discontent in being offered to Sevilla and has let manager SBSP_FIFA, who has upped his bid on Luis Fabiano to £30 million know that if Arsenal sign Luis Fabiano he will hand in a transfer request. Juventus are reportedly interested in Chamakh if he leaves Arsenal, but have been told that they must up their offer to at least £20 million.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:05 pm

SBSP_FIFA wrote:
    mac wrote:While manager Manzano is impressed with Arsenal's offer, he would like to let them and other clubs know that he prefers a defender or defensive midfielder in any deal involving a swap + cash.

Bebe_Fun wrote:I will buy Chamakh for £10 million, deal?

MarouaneChamakh has expressed his discontent in being offered to Sevilla and has let manager SBSP_FIFA, who has upped his bid on Luis Fabiano to £30 million know that if Arsenal sign Luis Fabiano he will hand in a transfer request. Juventus are reportedly interested in Chamakh if he leaves Arsenal, but have been told that they must up their offer to at least £20 million.

According to Sky Sports News, Sevilla is impressed with Arsenal's offer of £30 million for striker Luis Fabiano and it has been revealed that the player has already left for London to negotiate the details.

🇩🇯

Arsenal can confirm the details.

Player: Luis Fabiano
    Selling Club: Sevilla
    Buying Club: Arsenal
    Price: £30m
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Arsenal have confirmed the offer.

Player: Luis Fabiano
    Selling Club: Sevilla
    Buying Club: Arsenal
    Price: £30m

Marouane Chamakh has handed in his transfer request.

He has been listed for £20 million.
    THFC-93
    THFC-93

Post by THFC-93 Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:08 pm

mac wrote:
    Bebe_Fun wrote:Del Piero is 81.....1 rating lower than Chamakh Breaking News: Luis Fabiano Requests Transfer 849722

Chamakh is much younger and better in Fifa 11. Acceleration, agility, jumping, height, stamina, etc. Del Piero is 5 ft 8 and way past his prime. scratch

PAST HIM PRIME?!!? he is still banging them in for Juventus left right and centre
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:58 pm

THFC-93 wrote:
    mac wrote:

PAST HIM PRIME?!!? he is still banging them in for Juventus left right and centre

Really? I thought he was 35 and as far as I know he hasn't scored much this season. I just looked up the top goal scorers in Serie A and didn't see him on the list at all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:52 pm