Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+47
AriseForLife
ResurrectionRooney
ShakerMatty
Emma
samiz
Technicolors
Steadman
dena
Laurencio
Lux
Marvin
The Zlatan
Sean
easley91
Scuba Steve
VivaRonaldoLAD
Weather130
Jorlung
jeb4eva
Hernandez_14
El_indian
Start.
Phadunkin Donuts
Ben 10
LFC_Grunners
menalawyerguy
lvrpl4life
Danny
Keanoo
The Bat-Man
Barton
Zzonked
Gegilworld93
drivescore
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Grenade
Mal
Kuled
Jeff
crump
Carlos Jenkinson
Paulinho
Theo Filippo
iSamuel
Potato-7
Benitez
Andy
51 posters

AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm

Poll

Outcome?

[ 11 ]
    AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_left55%AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 8 ]
    AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_left40%AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 1 ]
    AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_left5%AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 

Total Votes: 20
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm

Post by Paulinho Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:33 am

Such an exciting fixture. We can win. RVP is brilliant. If our movement is good enough during the first half we can leave Milan's midfield for dead + Ever since Sagna has been in the team it is like we actually have 10 outfield players (Not ragging on Coquelin, but Djourou) Coquelin was good at RB especially going forward, but just not as sure defensively, although he didn't really put a foot wrong
    Anonymous

AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm - Page 2 Empty Re: AC Milan V Arsenal - Wednesday 15th February - 7.45pm

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 am

Thiago Silva is supposed to be one of the worlds best, so I expect he'll be tight to Robin. Hopefully he does the school boy error in following him everywhere and Robin's movement will take him out of the game for the our other forwards to capitalize.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:08 am

Gonna support the English teams now City are out, so hopefully Arsenal win.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:09 am

That's what I was thinking, if we pack the midfield when Robin helps dictate play from deep, we might be able to catch him out and make him step up to meet Robin, because im sure Walcott/Ox will be waiting for him to leave a space behind all game

The game is already lost if Walcott decides to have a fucking shit game
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:13 am

Paulinho wrote:That's what I was thinking, if we pack the midfield when Robin helps dictate play from deep, we might be able to catch him out and make him step up to meet Robin, because im sure Walcott/Ox will be waiting for him to leave a space behind all game

The game is already lost if Walcott decides to have a fucking shit game
    Walcott usually does well in big games, for some reason big teams think he's much better than he is and give him too much respect.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 am

Zzonked wrote:Gonna support the English teams now City are out, so hopefully Arsenal win.
    I can never do this -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 am

Kuled wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:Gonna support the English teams now City are out, so hopefully Arsenal win.
    I can never do this -_-
    Who would you like to see win it? Or just don't care as long as its entertaining..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 am

Kuled wrote:
    I can never do this -_-
    Neither can I, I start supporting the German teams when Arsenal get knocked out.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:31 am

I want Arsenal to win because of Kuled.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:39 am

I want Milan to go through, personally though, from all the 3 Italians I want Napoli through the most shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:41 am

Kuled wrote:I want Milan to go through, personally though, from all the 3 Italians I want Napoli through the most shifty
    Both Milan and Napoli are going out.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:42 am

Why couldn't you say Inter Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 am

Kuled wrote:Why couldn't you say Inter Dry Smile
    Forgot who they were playing, it's Marseille though.. not sure what will happen there.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:44 am

Please say "Inter are going through"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 am

Tbh I don't think any of the Italian clubs will go through...Maybe Napoli will if they're lucky.

It will tough for Marseille but I think they can do it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:38 am

Splashy wrote:Tbh I don't think any of the Italian clubs will go through...Maybe Napoli will if they're lucky.

It will tough for Marseille but I think they can do it.

I don't think Napoli need that much luck against Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:14 am

Apparently Arsenal will be wearing a white jersey against Milan.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:17 am

Chris wrote:Apparently Arsenal will be wearing a white jersey against Milan.

Surprised Isn't our third kit yellow though?
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 am

Pics?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

BladeGunner wrote:

Surprised Isn't our third kit yellow though?

Unofficially yeh, but we don't have a proper 3rd kit
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 am

Kuled wrote:
    I can never do this -_-

I'd also like to see Napoli and Bayern do well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 am

Napoli are definitely going through, Chelsea won't know how to deal with their tactics and in the Champions league they're a much bigger threat. Cavani and Lavezzi will have a field day with their defence.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:56 am

Not with the current form.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:02 am

We will beat Milan 3-1, jones always gets things right smug
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:03 am

Kuled wrote:Not with the current form.

Napoli have been inconsistent against smaller clubs all season long, though.

They're tailor-made to cause trouble for bigger sides. That's the main reason why they even qualified to the Round of 16.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:07 am

Will we be wearing the same kit that we wore against Sunderland with the blue shorts or the yellow kit?
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:14 am

ilJuventino wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Not with the current form.

Napoli have been inconsistent against smaller clubs all season long, though.

They're tailor-made to cause trouble for bigger sides. That's the main reason why they even qualified to the Round of 16.

This.

It's the nerves before the battle mixed with the prospect of immortality, it gives them the edge.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 am

want arsenal through not worthy

should be a great match though.

3-2 arsenal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 pm

This is Milan's injury table apparently(http://www.betstudy.com/injured/italy.html):

Ignazio Abate
    Mark van Bommel
    Christian Abbiati
    Alessandro Nesta
    Sulley Muntari
    Rodney Strasser
    Alexander Merkel
    Pato
    Kevin-Prince Boateng
    Alberto Aquilani
    Mario Yepes
    Antonio Cassano
    Gennaro Gattuso
    Mathieu Flamini

Which players are going to be fit for tonight's game?
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Post by Paulinho Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:51 pm

Jesus Christ eek

And we thought we had it bad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:56 pm