Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Clark
Van Wolfswinkel
menalawyerguy
Marvin
Dean
GK01
Paulinho
Danny
Scuba Steve
Phadunkin Donuts
Lux
dena
Jordan Henderchip
Ben
18 posters

The tennis thread.

Anonymous

The tennis thread. - Page 15 Empty Re: The tennis thread.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:02 am

It was Laughing You probably got away with it because it's already been buried under a load of other posts by now, given it's a fairly active thread The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

Would I get banned for going on about Vika's attire in practice? shifty
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:03 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:It was Laughing You probably got away with it because it's already been buried under a load of other posts by now, given it's a fairly active thread The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005

Laughing

I'm amazed that it managed to make a little bit of sense. What did it start off as?

Michael Jackson right?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:08 am

kyro7 wrote:Would I get banned for going on about Vika's attire in practice? shifty

As long as you don't call anyone who disagrees with you a phaggot, no Smile You have to be more tactful about comebacks/insults The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005 gifs are a good way of doing this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:09 am

Chip wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:It was Laughing You probably got away with it because it's already been buried under a load of other posts by now, given it's a fairly active thread The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005

Laughing

I'm amazed that it managed to make a little bit of sense. What did it start off as?

Michael Jackson right?

I remember Taylor Swift and Coldplay Laughing Then the Bruno Mars -> monkey -> Michael Jackson's monkey analogy
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:11 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    Chip wrote:

Laughing

Michael Jackson right?

I remember Taylor Swift and Coldplay Laughing Then the Bruno Mars -> monkey -> Michael Jackson's monkey analogy

and Elvis Presley and then the Queen and then her grandaughter who is married to the Rugby Player and then Bruno Mars must play Rugby but can't so he's a wizard and then I found the picture of the black kid in Harry Potter
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:13 am

kyro7 wrote:Would I get banned for going on about Vika's attire in practice? shifty

As long as you don't call anyone who disagrees with you a phaggot, no Smile You have to be more tactful about comebacks/insults The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005 gifs are a good way of doing this.
    Good thing you gave me the inspiration to make gifs. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:17 am

kyro7 wrote:

Good thing you gave me the inspiration to make gifs. shifty

Yay for me not worthy

The video your sig is from has many gifworthy moments The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:32 am

kyro7 wrote:Good thing you gave me the inspiration to make gifs. shifty

Yay for me not worthy

The video your sig is from has many gifworthy moments The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    I know, many more gifs will come from it. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 am

kyro7 wrote:

Yay for me not worthy

I know, many more gifs will come from it. Laughing

Dat ass

The tennis thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:59 pm

Cry

36 days and counting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

The tennis thread. - Page 15 118garo

Buiriful, so nice her movement. faint 3
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 am

kyro7 wrote:The tennis thread. - Page 15 118garo

What meme is this latest annoying catchphrase from? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:29 am

kyro7 wrote:The tennis thread. - Page 15 118garo

What meme is this latest annoying catchphrase from? shifty
    It's fitting though, she is biuriful and her movement is very nice, but..

http://www.the-playmaker.com/t11202-polish-guy-from-facebook-made-into-meme?highlight=polish
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am

I have booked my accommodation for Eastbourne. Now I eagerly await for tickets to go on sale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 am

Who's going to be playing there? eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:52 am

kyro7 wrote:Who's going to be playing there? eek2

Not sure yet, it usually attracts some top players though (not so much on the men's since it's worth less points for them than it is for the women)

Ever since they made it a joint tournament, all the top men's players who've been there (Tsonga, Monfils, Lopez, Simon, etc.) ended up losing in the first or 2nd round before I got a chance to see them -_- But this year I plan on going the whole week so I won't miss out on anyone. I'm planning on upgrading my camera too The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:54 am

kyro7 wrote:Who's going to be playing there? eek2

Not sure yet, it usually attracts some top players though (not so much on the men's since it's worth less points for them than it is for the women)

Ever since they made it a joint tournament, all the top men's players who've been there (Tsonga, Monfils, Lopez, Simon, etc.) ended up losing in the first or 2nd round before I got a chance to see them -_- But this year I plan on going the whole week so I won't miss out on anyone. I'm planning on upgrading my camera too The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Nice, when is it? I think I should start going to Tennis tournaments, you going with anyone?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 am

kyro7 wrote:

Nice, when is it? I think I should start going to Tennis tournaments, you going with anyone?

It's so much different live, you'd enjoy it. You really get a feel of how well they hit the ball, how athletic they are, etc. That's why even though Nadal v Djokovic matches look quite dull on TV sometimes, the crowd get so hyped up over them. I probably give them less credit than they deserve tbh Laughing

Eastbourne is always the week before Wimbledon, this year it's 16th-23rd June. Normally I go some days with my mum shifty but we get sick of each other after a day or two so the other days I go on my own or sell my ticket to one of my friends who used to live in Eastbourne but she won't be there this year so I'll mostly be on my todd The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:12 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:It's so much different live, you'd enjoy it. You really get a feel of how well they hit the ball, how athletic they are, etc. That's why even though Nadal v Djokovic matches look quite dull on TV sometimes, the crowd get so hyped up over them. I probably give them less credit than they deserve tbh Laughing

Eastbourne is always the week before Wimbledon, this year it's 16th-23rd June. Normally I go some days with my mum shifty but we get sick of each other after a day or two so the other days I go on my own or sell my ticket to one of my friends who used to live in Eastbourne but she won't be there this year so I'll mostly be on my todd The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    I've been to live Tennis before but it was ages ago, and I saw Henman.. who lets say isn't as athletic as Nadal and Djokovic. shifty Nothing wrong with going to the tennis with your mum. The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005 I wish it wasn't so hard to go to Wimbledon, saying that I haven't tried much in the past. Neutral

I'm declaring now that I will definitely go to one tournament this year. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 am

Well the bonus of the parents taking me there is that y'know, they actually take me there Laughing Don't have to pay for trains and whatnot. Free meals too The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005

Yeah the Wimbledon ballot is a pain in the rear -_- We've sort of cheated and used two addresses to try and get tickets but I'm not getting my hopes up. I am, however, getting my hopes up for the Olympics ticket resale.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 am

I keep forgetting about the Olympics, it's gon' be good. Crazy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 am

Not if I can't go Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:28 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:Not if I can't go Cry
    You wont be able to go.

Thank me when your tickets come through. The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 am

You also need to jinx the Olympic ticket system so that it won't crash as soon as more than 5 people try to use it again The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:31 am

Ramalalaharivololona wrote:You also need to jinx the Olympic ticket system so that it won't crash as soon as more than 5 people try to use it again The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Laughing That bad is it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:34 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:You also need to jinx the Olympic ticket system so that it won't crash as soon as more than 5 people try to use it again The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Laughing That bad is it?

I think they originally set it up so that people could put their unwanted tickets up for sale and other people could then buy those tickets but within an hour or two it all became a mess Laughing Think it was shut for over a week in total. Now they're just letting people put their unwanted tickets onto the site but nobody can buy them yet. And when they can, I'll be ready to pounce What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 am

kyro7 wrote:Laughing That bad is it?

I think they originally set it up so that people could put their unwanted tickets up for sale and other people could then buy those tickets but within an hour or two it all became a mess Laughing Think it was shut for over a week in total. Now they're just letting people put their unwanted tickets onto the site but nobody can buy them yet. And when they can, I'll be ready to pounce What a Face
    Where do I pounce? shifty Or you not giving this info away as I'm just another competitor? The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:41 am

Fed Cup time Run

For you:
    The tennis thread. - Page 15 Tumblr_lypvriJ3U21qds9ue

kyro7 wrote:

Where do I pounce? shifty Or you not giving this info away as I'm just another competitor? The tennis thread. - Page 15 3925848005

http://www.tickets.london2012.com/

If you beat me to tickets though... -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:43 am

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at Poland:

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:41 pm