Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am

Little Fockers - 7/10

Was a good film but I was a little disappointed, I expected it to be funnier.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by El_indian Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:59 am

Reign of Fire - 6/10

it about Dragons Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:06 am

Lord of the Rings 2/10. So many things I could point out that is wrong about it. They conspire to kill off Sean Bean to continue his fatal streak. Arwen doesn't get naked, keeps it PG. I mean, all they do is kiss, once or twice. They show the effect (the child), they should show the cause. We never get to see Sauron's face, all that suspense and for what? Gandalf improbably charges down a steep slope towards some Uruk-hai, without once tripping and cartwheeling down. Lastly the books are set in a mystical other-worldly land. Where do they film it? Fucking N.Z.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:08 am

Splashy wrote:Little Fockers - 7/10

Was a good film but I was a little disappointed, I expected it to be funnier.

The first two were funnier.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Lord of the Rings 2/10. So many things I could point out that is wrong about it. They conspire to kill off Sean Bean to continue his fatal streak. Arwen doesn't get naked, keeps it PG. I mean, all they do is kiss, once or twice. They show the effect (the child), they should show the cause. We never get to see Sauron's face, all that suspense and for what? Gandalf improbably charges down a steep slope towards some Uruk-hai, without once tripping and cartwheeling down. Lastly the books are set in a mystical other-worldly land. Where do they film it? Fucking N.Z.

spoilers much
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:20 am

That's like spoilering Star Wars, everyone should know.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 am

Boromir had too much Gondorian swag. Tolkien had to off him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:40 pm

V for Vendetta - 9/10

Watched it properly for the first time yesterday, fucking awesome movie. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Just saw Children of Men: 10/10

Great movie. Don't think it's better than V for Vendetta, but it's up there.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:36 pm

The Rum Diary - Decent film, it sort of tailed off and the end seemed a bit stale
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:Lord of the Rings 2/10. So many things I could point out that is wrong about it. They conspire to kill off Sean Bean to continue his fatal streak. Arwen doesn't get naked, keeps it PG. I mean, all they do is kiss, once or twice. They show the effect (the child), they should show the cause. We never get to see Sauron's face, all that suspense and for what? Gandalf improbably charges down a steep slope towards some Uruk-hai, without once tripping and cartwheeling down. Lastly the books are set in a mystical other-worldly land. Where do they film it? Fucking N.Z.
    I believe you deserve to die. Laughing
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:53 am

Is this a joke? It's a great series, and Return of the King is brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:56 am

A joke, I'm a bigger fan than Rei. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:57 am

So tempted to watch the LOTR series again now but It's like 10 hours long in total. Neutral

Might have to spread it through the week.

Last edited by Splashy on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:36 am; edited 2 times in total
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:23 am

Im still reading LOTR, books long as shit Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 am

Sean wrote:Im still reading LOTR, books long as shit Laughing
    Fuck reading the books, It would take me forever. Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:08 am

Awaydays - 10/10

Good football hooliganism film.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:06 am

Every time I take a shit, I bring my trusty Silmarillion to the bathroom. Cool

I am in page 200 something atm. It is such a sick story! Highly recommend!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:34 am

Sarmz wrote:The Rum Diary - Decent film, it sort of tailed off and the end seemed a bit stale

If you get a chance to read the book, you'll realize how shit that film is.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:32 am

Just watched the The Departed for the first time, brilliant film with a great cast. Film4 showing some Scorsese for their 'great directors' month.

Also saw The Hitcher last night, obviously nowhere near the quality but it wasn't awful (Sophia Bush being the main reason for that) shifty
    It was only in the last 10 minutes I realised I'd seen the original before Laughing
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:00 pm

CoVkId01 wrote:Just watched the The Departed for the first time, brilliant film with a great cast. Film4 showing some Scorsese for their 'great directors' month.

Also saw The Hitcher last night, obviously nowhere near the quality but it wasn't awful (Sophia Bush being the main reason for that) shifty
    It was only in the last 10 minutes I realised I'd seen the original before Laughing
    Original Hitcher was brilliant.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 pm

Chronicle: that shit was gangster, 8/10

Expected some shit superhero Movie and it was a lot better.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:53 am

The Green Hornet - 6/10

Over the top action/comedy/super-hero flick, was an average film but pretty funny at times.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 am

Splashy wrote:So tempted to watch the LOTR series again now but It's like 10 hours long in total. Neutral

Might have to spread it through the week.

I was gonna do that the other day.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 am

A Dangerous Method - Really liked it, although Keira Knightly's part in the film was slightly ridiculous.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 am

Girl with the Tat. 6/10. Nothing particularly exciting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:18 am

I watched LA Confidential a couple weeks ago, anyone seen that?

Fucking brilliant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Chris wrote:I watched LA Confidential a couple weeks ago, anyone seen that?

Fucking brilliant.

Yeah, it's fantastic.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:48 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    Chris wrote:I watched LA Confidential a couple weeks ago, anyone seen that?

Fucking brilliant.

Yeah, it's fantastic.

Great film, got it on bluray Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:59 am

Just seen Chronicle. I thought it was really good. 8.5/10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:20 am