Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:56 pm

Finished watching The Social Network.

9/10, one of the best films of that year surely. Among the best of the decade? There are alot of movies to contend with so certainly not.
    Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:52 pm

Yeah Social Network is definitely one of the best films of the past 12 years. Earlier on this year for Media Studies we went to watch it and had a lecture off this movie critic guy, and he was saying how good Fincher was as a director and that the editing in the film was second to none. Think he mentioned something about strands too, not sure though he was pretty boring.

I also have never seen Inception
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Inception is amazing but it isn't as much of a mind fuck as Shutter Island.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:46 pm

El_indian wrote:Avatar was shit

I strongly agree.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:05 am

Avatar was Pocahontas recycled. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:14 am

I didn't like The Social Network. Maybe because I hate Facebook with a passion Laughing

Last film I watched was Die Hard: With a Vengeance. 9/10. - Love the Die Hard movies, Bruce Willis not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

Watched Conan yesterday (the new one)

Was alright I suppose think
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

ResurrectionRaddy wrote:Yeah Social Network is definitely one of the best films of the past 12 years. Earlier on this year for Media Studies we went to watch it and had a lecture off this movie critic guy, and he was saying how good Fincher was as a director and that the editing in the film was second to none. Think he mentioned something about strands too, not sure though he was pretty boring.

I also have never seen Inception
    Inception probably has to be one of my favourite movies of all time. Leaves you with a mindfuck at the end, almost like an alternate ending type thing.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:17 pm

The Green Mile....Over 3 hours long.....but it's such a good thing. Probably the most moving for me since......I can't remember. I don't think you could not love the movie.

What happens in the film is sort of on the similar to "From Dusk Till Dawn" for me......it's all going pretty normally and then BAM......some random shit happens.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:07 pm

Blitz - 9/10. Good film I thought. Jason Statham is quality.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:09 pm

COYS wrote:Blitz - 9/10. Good film I thought. Jason Statham is quality.
    Agreed, I will watch Blitz when my internet starts working properly.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:38 pm

Jason Statham is a wannabe hardman cunt. He was brilliant in Snatch, that's it. shifty

I watched Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind last night. Last time I watched it, I was 14 and high so the whole movie confused me a bit, but last night I took it all in and I must say that it's wonderful. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:44 pm

Mal wrote:Jason Statham is a wannabe hardman cunt. He was brilliant in Snatch, that's it. shifty
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:07 pm

Splashy wrote:
    Mal wrote:Jason Statham is a wannabe hardman cunt. He was brilliant in Snatch, that's it. shifty
    Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels?

Okay in that but I preferred Snatch.

He was also quite funny in a low key film called London (at least I haven't seen it get any coverage here), it had the likes of Jessica Biel and Chris Evans in it. He was the first person I heard say the phrase "Sweating like a rapist."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:17 pm

''We need to talk about Kevin''

Good film. I thought it'd be boring but I got drawn in after a while. Good performances too.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:59 am

I really want to see The Descendants but miraculously a screener hasn't been leaked. Cry
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 am

I hate Jason Staham, and all those "hardman" type actors, they're mostly all shite.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 am

Sean wrote:I hate Jason Staham, and all those "hardman" type actors, they're mostly all shite.

I agree. It's just people like Chris who love them because really he just fancies them and wants to rub their muscles.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:28 am

https://www.youtube.com/movie/100-girls

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:50 am

The Kite Runner 1/10 shit shit shit
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:52 am

Cam wrote:The Kite Runner 1/10 shit shit shit

You've got the worst taste then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:54 am

Who likes films about a kite competition?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:56 am

Cam wrote:Who likes films about a kite competition?!

You're just fucking trolling now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:00 am

bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:04 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Cam wrote:Who likes films about a kite competition?!

You're just fucking trolling now.

Laughing Ahly's pissed off. But yeah, definitely trolling.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:22 am

It's Cam. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:27 am

Started watching The Kite Runner yesterday in English. I'm enjoying it so far. Wish they'd kept it all in English though so you don't need subtitles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:36 am

Is the film better than the book? My cousin recommended it to me and said she cried after reading it. It wasn't a bad book.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

Kick-Ass - 9/10
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:57 am

Holes 8/10
    Honey I Shrunk The Kids 7/10

Transformers 9/10
    Transformers: Revenege Of The Fallen 8.5/10

All ready for Transformers: Dark Of The Moon tonight shifty

Anyone seen it?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:28 am